~Kiss~

Just know that Momo and Awase here are adults so yeah xD Enjoy UwU

Momo's POV

          It was an early morning here at the agency and I was given a task to take a flashdrive from some villains. It was a job that can't be done with one person so that's why my boss decided to get Awase with me on this mission.

Yep, he and I are working in the same agency and it was actually a surprise to both of us.

We don't always get missions together so this the first time he and I will work together as partners.

I was getting myself a cup of water since I was thirsty, and soon I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and it was my boss.

"Oh, g-good morning ma'am!!"

"Good morning, Momo. I'm sure you're aware about your mission that will be happening today?" She questioned.

"Of course ma'am! I'm all ready and I promise, Awase and I will not disappoint you." I said.

"That's good to hear, I already reminded him about it. Remember both you and Awase must go to the mall immediately at 11, got it?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good. I expect great progress from you two since you both studied in the same school, plus you and Awase have worked together." She pointed out.

"Yup, he and I are great friends so you can count on us."

"Great, start preparing in a few minutes." She added before walking away.

"Will do!"

I finished drinking my water and saw Yosestu walking towards me.

"Hey Yaoyorozu!!" He waved at me.

"Hey Yosestu!! I can't wait for our mission together." I said.

He chuckled, "Me too, we've never really been having like these at all."

"I mean it's only been a year, so we still need a bit more adjustment to this." I giggled.

          Yosetsu and I are really close friends actually. We didn't have this much interaction back in high school but we do always see each other a lot.

          Ever since he and I surprisingly joined the same agency to work in, I couldn't help but somehow develop feelings for him.

          It's weird but I'm just not sure why, I just suddenly feel my stomach doing backflips every time he and I would be very close to each other, or whenever he would defend me at guys who flirts at me.

          Even so, Awase is just perfect. He's so sweet, kind, amazing, talented and strong, he's just somehow perfect in every way.

At first I had feelings for Todoroki but I never said it to anyone but my friends only, because he always had his focus on being a Pro Hero.

After high school, I lost those feelings right before I started working.

          Although I don't mind about it, besides it was only just a silly high school crush, but those same feelings that I've felt for Shoto came running back the day Awase and I reunited.

"We should better get going now, who knows if there's traffic on the way to the mall." Yosetsu chuckled.

"O-Oh right!"

We both got ourselves ready and prepared before we drove off.

The only things that we just brought were only a few gadgets such as glasses that act as scanner, and a communication device on our ears so we can communicate with each other.