~Meeting~

Hey guys!! Just want to thank BonkeyKong for this wonderful idea of a oneshot!!! I hope you guys like it and you guys can keeo giving more requests....CAUSE I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS XD HAHAHAHA

Anyways, enjoy ^w^

Third Person's POV

          One weekend morning, Awase soon just got back from his date with Momo of Class 1-A. Ever since the two of them had confessed to each other a few months ago, going on dates seems like a normal basis for the two of them.

"Hey guys!!" Yosetsu greeted his classmates as he was taking off his shoes.

"Sup Awase, how was your date with Yaoyorozu??" Tetsutetsu asked.

"It was great!! She and I went to the movies and had lunch together."

"That's sounds nice!! You two should try out the cherry blossoms when it's summer. It is just around the corner anyways." Kendo suggested.

"Hmmm, that actually sounds like a good idea!! Thanks Kendo!!" He smiled before heading up to his room.

"Seriously, Kendo? How could you possibly be fine over this?! Our goal as a class is to defeat Class 1-A and yet you're completely okay with Awase and Yaoyorozu dating!!" Monoma yelled out to her.

Kendo sighed, "Monoma, for the last time we are NOT trying defeat Class 1-A. We all agreed that OUR GOAL is to just prove we are just as great as they are, not defeating them. Second of all, I'm completely okay with Yaomomo and Awase being together cause they look cute and because they both love each other. Also, they aren't dating, they're just taking it slow." 

"Whatever!! We still can't let those pesky Class 1-A to intefere us." He crossed his arms.

"The only pesky thing we're noticing is your rude behavior over the magnificent relationship and chemistry of our dear classmate and Yaoyorozu. Honestly, it is always a blessing to see a person finding their one true lover as it is difficult to see such things like these nowadays." Shiozaki said.

This made them stare at her with confusing looks.

"But they--" Monoma was soon cut off by Sen.

"Chill, Monoma. There's nothing wrong with Yaoyorozu and Yosetsu being together, as long as their relationship isn't too serious then they're okay." 

"Besides, I kinda think those two will work out well together. They look so cute together!!" Tetsutetsu added.

"I honestly thought Yaoyorozu was gonna end up with Todoroki though, but knowing that she likes Awase more, my ship has sailed UwU" Fukidashi said.

"Now that I think about it, I wonder what Class 1-A has to say about those two, like Awase and Yaoyorozu going on dates and stuff like that." Kosei wondered.

"Ooohhh, you have a point there. We haven't really heard that much feedback nor opinions from anyone about this." Juzo replied.

Kendo scoffed, "What like some kind of meeting or something??"

"Maybe..??" Rin laughed.

Juzo playfully rolled his eyes, "I don't think--"

"Really?? Great!!! See you this weekend here at our dorms!!" Tetsutetsu hung up his call and turned back to his classmates.

"Uhhh...who was that??" Kosei asked.

"Kirishima!! He said that he and his classmates don't mind having this kind of meeting about Awase and Yaoyorozu together!!" Tetsutetsu said.

All of them looked at Tetsutetsu with glaring eyes.

"What?" He questioned.

"Was it that necessary for you to do that??" Monoma facepalmed.

"I thought it was needed."

"IT WASN'T THAT NEEDED!!" Monoma yelled out.

Time skip...

          During the weekends, both the classmates of Awase and Momo were able to get them both to go on another date so that both of them wouldn't know about this meeting between the two classes.

Class 1-A then arrived inside the dorms of Class 1-B as they all stayed in the main room.

"Are they gone now??" Midoriya asked.

"Yep, I made sure that they go somewhere a bit far and that they would have to take a few hours for their date." Kendo said.

"Why are we here again??" Tsuyu asked.

"We're gonna talk about Awase and Yaoyorozu's relationship together!!" Kirishima said.

"Like our thoughts and opinions about it??" Iida questioned.

"Yep!!" Tetsutetsu answered.

"Honestly I have nothing to say other than I respect it. I think they make a great couple." Midoriya said.

"WHY THE HELL AM I HEAR??!??!" Bakugou yelled out in annoyance.

"We just said it -_-" They all replied in unison.

"In my honest opinion, I kinda feel sad though. I ship Todoroki and Yaoyorozu together but I still show respect for those two." Mina said.

Shoto sighed, "I know you guys think that Yaoyorozu and I could be a thing, but she and I are just friends. Like I said, I have no romantic feelings for anyone so that also means I have no romantic feelings for her."

"WELL I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THOSE TWO ARE WHETHER THEY'RE JUST SOME FRIENDS OR IN A RELATIONSHIP, I JUST WANNA GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE!!!" Bakugou yelled again.

"I actually find it sooo cute that they're going on dates!! They really have a good chemistry and relationship together." Uraraka said.

"Yeah but in all honesty for me, I kinda wish it was her and Todoroki." Hagakure replied.

Shoto then glared at Hagakure which made her gulp.

"Anyways...how about you guys?? What do you think about Awase and Yaoyorozu being together going on dates nowadays?? I personally think those two are cute." Kaminari questioned to Class 1-B.

"Well we've already talked about it and most of us don't mind about them. Awase has had a crush on Yaoyorozu for a long time and he deserves to be with her." Tetsutetsu replied.

"Almost all of us are okay with it, Monoma despises the relationship between Yosetsu and Momo." Kendo added.

"SHE'S A CLASS 1-A STUDENT!!" Monoma yelled out.

"WHO CARES?!?!" They all yelled back.