~Change PART 1~

HELLO!!!! This oneshot idea was from Zapdos_Strikes366 and thet wanted a Villain AU.

Now I didn't know what type of story was I supposed to put in here since this is I think teh first time I would do a Villain AU, but this person was able to give an idea on what the plot could be about.

They gave me a bunch of ideas and luckily I was able to come up with one so yeah UwU

Enjoy!!!

Third Person's POV

          Eraser Head walked through the hallway in the adoption care with a caretaker by his side. He was told to take in a child from last night's mission and take him to U.A.'s rehabilitation for kids.

They then stopped at a door as the woman spoke, "This is his room. I don't think he'll act quite nice though since well...you know.."

Erasr Head nodded, "Yes, but it is important that I have to talk to him, so thank you."

The caretaker bowed before leaving him.

The Pro Hero opened the door and saw the little boy on his bed, sending death glares at the hero yet it had no effect on him.

Shota closed the door behind him and went to the young kid.

"Hello, you must be Yosetsu Awase."

The boy scoffed, "Obviously, they told you. Now leave!! I don't want to you to take me in to some hero school.."

Eraser Head knelt to the young boy's level, "I know you despise us, but please, you have to know that path you were taking was wrong. We want you to be in a safer place where it leads you to brighter future."

"My life was happy enough!!! Until you guys showed up and ruined everything!!" Yosetsu yelled at him.

"They had to take you in because they felt pity for you...because they killed your parents." He sighed.

Yosetsu didn't believe what he heard, he wasn't sure whether to believe if what the Pro Hero was saying the truth or a lie just to convince him to join him.

"W-What??"

"I'm sorry kiddo, they needed money and they just so happen to came uo to them. When they realized about you, they took you in and had younkold into something you weren't supposd to be." Shota explained.

"B-But....I can live by myself!! Who cares if they killed my parents or they made me like this?? I'm fine by myself!!"

"Awase...please..."

"Sir, I appreciate the offer, but I won't be a hero like you guys." His voice deepened.

"It's your choice whether you want to be a hero or not, it's fine if you don't. But please, come with us for a better and safer place for you to grow. Afterwards, you can choose whether to train yourself as a hero, or go off on your own, okay?"

Eraser Head looked at the kid with a softened expression. Deep down, Awase really want to say yes, but he doesn't want to since heroes are nothing but show-offs to him.

But at the same time, he doesn't want to be alone all the time.

Awase sighed, "Okay.."

~~~

          As Yosetsu continues to grow and live in the rehabilitation, he started to be more closer with the hero society and what it's about. He knew joining in with the rehabilitation would make him like this, but he didn't mind it. Yosetsu was able to see a brighter perspective on heroes.