~Caught~

Awase's POV

          Winter was beginning to come as light snow started from the sky, having some of us wearing a few scarves or jackets to keep us a bit warm even during this early season.

It was night time and Yaoyorozu and I planned on taking a short walk under the night sky.

Luckily, the teachers gave permissions to students who would take these types of night walks or runs.

"It's really getting cold out here." Yaoyorozu pointed out.

"Yeah, I wonder why." I playfully smirked.

She playfully punched my arm and I laughed.

"Shut up, I knew it was gonna be cold but I didn't expect it to be THIS cold." She defended herself.

I chuckled, "Yeah yeah whatever. Anyways, is there you wanna talk about, considering you did invite me to this."

Yaoyorozu scoffed, "Awase, not every invite I give you is involving like serious talk. I just invited you cause I wanna spend some time with you, that's all."

I blushed in embarassment, "Oh, I see..sorry for misunderstanding."

"It's no worries. It is quite understandable, we rarely hang out alone." She pointed out.

"That's true."

          We both started talk now and discussed about a lot of stuff. The more we talked, the more I forgot how awkward we both were during the start of our walk. I would sometimes try to not make a lot of eye contact with her, because doing so would just make me flustered seeing a beautiful face in front of me.

Then a a cold breeze was felt and I noticed Yaoyorozu shivering a bit.

We were both wearing scarves but we didn't expect such a soft breeze would get us shivering in the cold of night.

That's when I felt something a bit heavy leaned against my shoulder.

I looked to my side and saw Yaoyorozu's head on my shoulder, with her arms held onto mine. 

"Sorry, it's just that...it's cold.." She whispered.

I chuckled, "It's fine."

She made the grip on my arm tighter and I could tell she was really getting cold.

I wrapped my arms around her and she was shocked by what I just did. Her face heated up a bright prink across her cheeks.

"Do you wanna head back?" I asked, concerned that she might be getting cold even more.

"N-No.."

"You sure??"

She nodded.

          Despite her being a bit taller than by half an inch, it's as if hugging her like this makes her feel soft as I noticed her head tilting backwards a bit.

I wanted to kiss her so bad. Her lips were only just centimeters away from each other, but stealing a kiss from would be kinda rude though, plus I don't think Yaoyorozu would like that.

          That's when I felt her arms slowly wrapping around my neck and pulling us closer together, making our hot breaths bounce back at each other and feeling the warmth between us.

          I couldn't help but pressed my lips against her in a soft kiss. I was surprised though because Yaoyorozu instantly kissed me back. The night still felt cold but with the kiss that we're sharing, it somehow helped heat up the atmosphere between us.

Once we broke the kiss, our foreheads were pressed against each other as we tried to breathe from the searing kiss we had.

Both our faces were just crimson red as we were both somewhat embarrassed but glad to kiss.

"Kiss me again, Awase." She whispered.

I blinked, "W-What?"

"Please...it makes me feel warm." Yaoyorozu smiled.

I softly smiled back and pressed my lips against her one more time, but it was much more passionate this time.

Time skip...

          The next morning, I was actually happy for once that the temperature felt less cold than last night. Speaking of last night, I honestly think that is one of the most cherishable moments I have.

Yaoyorozu and I kissing? That's something as if it came out of a romance movie and I literally could not believe it.

As I was walking with my friends heading our way to our classroom, a few students of Class 1-A came up to us.

They seem to be Yaoyorozu's friends.

"Is it true?? Did you really did it?!?!" Jiro, I think that's her name, asked with a wide grin.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked with a brow raised.

"Yeah, what did Awase do??" Sen asked them.

"Oh I'll show you what he did." Mina smirked as she took out her phone and showed us something.

And that something made me freak out mentally.

She took a picture of me and Yaoyorozu kissing last night!!

"Dude, you two actually kissed?!?!" Kosei asked, freaking out as he didn't believe what laid in front of his eyes.

"And I thought you two just went out just for a walk~" Rin smirked.

"W-We did..the kissing part wasn't planned though." I stuttered. My face was purely red from embarrassment.

"Sure it wasn't~" Jiro wiggled her eyebrows.

"It really wasn't!!!" I defended myself.

"Did you guys show it Yaoyorozu yet?" Fukidashi asked the girls excitedly.

"Yep, this morning she was freaking out as well like Awase." Jiro laughed.

I sighed, "I'm just gonna go now."

The others laughed as I walked away, and I knew a lot of teasing shall come in my way today.