~Coincidence~

Third Person's POV

          It was an early morning and Yosetsu was on the streets and was on the phone talking to his dad. His dad was just wanting to check on him while Awase was out on a morning run.

"Yeah dad, I'm okay. Training is still a bit intense but I can manage." He spoke through his phone.

A few more mubling from the phone can be heard before Awase replied to his dad back.

"Yes dad, I know. I love you and mom too!!"

He then hung up and continued to run.

          As early as this, there weren't that many people outside. It was perfect for him to be alone and just be in a moment of peace and quiet.

He always wanted to get his head cleared out and relaxed, so this was the perfect opportunity to do so.

His mind was completely cleared and relaxed, that even he didn't know that he accidentally bumped into someone.

As they bumped into each other, the person dropped their belongings on the ground.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!!" Yosetsu apologized to the person as he helped pick up the books for them.

"No no no it's fine, I was the one who didn't look on where I was going." The person sounded like a woman.

"Then let's say it's both our faults." He chuckled.

The woman giggled to the joke. She then noticed the attire Awase was wearing. He had his P.E. pants on.

"I see you're from U.A.?" She questioned.

He looked at his pants and looked back at her, "Yeah, I was just here getting a morning run before school starts."

"I see. I have a friend of mine whose daughter studies in U.A. too as a first year." She said.

"Really?? I'm a first year too, Yosetsu Awase from Class 1-B!!" He smiled proudly.

"That's nice to hear, I heard the first years are quite strong this year." She replied.

"We sure are. I'm not one of the strongest nor part of the top students in my class, but all of us are all hardworking!!" He said.

"Well that's good to hear!! Keep working hard and do your best to become Pro Heroes, young man!" The woman encouraged him.

"Thank you so much, ma'am." He bowed in thanks.

His watch then beeped and soon checked the time, only to be lookibg at his alarm that he needs to head back to the dorms and prepare for school.

"Oh no!! I have to go now, it was really nice meeting you though!!" Yosetsu smiled.

"It was nice meeting you too!!" She smiled back.

Awase then ran back to campus so he can get dressed and prepare before he's late.

Time skip...

          Luckily, Awase was able to make it as he was ten minutes early before the bell could ring.

"Dude, you really need to check your watch once in a while." Rin laughed.

"I didn't know I took my morning run too long." Yosetsu playfully rolled his eyes.

"Well anyways, have you guys heard? There's a visitor who will be examining us during the whole day!!" Kosei said.

"Examining?? Like a visitor??" Sen asked.

"Maybe. They'll be judging us first years about how we act, how well we've improved and watch our training session with Class 1-A later." Kosei shrugged.

"All I know is that the visitor is one of the parents of the students of Class 1-A." Fukidashi added.

"I wonder which student.." Rin wondered.

That's when all five of them noticed a woman who had a business suit on who's with Yaoyorozu and Principal Nezu.

"Thank you so much for having the time to be with us, Mrs. Yayorozu." Principal Nezu shooked hands with her.

"It is my greatest pleasure to be here. I am honored to see what you and your school has to offer. Based on what my daughter has told me, I think I'm quite excited to know the students of Class 1-A and 1-B." The mother smiled.

"U-Umm..good morning, Principal Nezu.." Awase greeted their principal.

The three of them noticed the five Class 1-B students.

When the woman faced the five of them, Yosetsu was completely surprised to see a familiar face.

"Oh, it's good to see you again, Awase." Momo's mother greeted him.

"Wait, you know him mom??" Yaoyorozu asked her.

"Yup, I was carrying some heavy books early this morning and he just so happens to be there and helped me. Such a kind and sweet young man." She giggled.

Awase nervously chuckled, "Well I just did what anyone would do honestly, I also didn't know you were the mother of Yaoyorozu. Nice to meet you."

Momo's mother smiled, "It's nice to meet you too! We better get going, shall we Nezu?"

"We shall." Then Nezu and the mother of Momo walked away and started the tour of the school.

"I didn't know you encountered my mom, Awase." Momo said.

"Well I didn't even know she was your mom." He said.

"Still, it's not everyday you just suddenly encounter one of the most famous Pro Heroes." Kosei pointed out.

"Such a coincidence to think that a U.A. student helped a Pro Hero who is also a parent of one of our schoolmates." Fukidashi chuckled.

Little did they know was that it was also such a coincidence for the mother of Yaoyorozu to encounter Awase, the crush of her daughter.