~Future~

HELLOOOO!!! A lot of you guys wanted to see a oneshot wherein Awase and Momo are both older and in all honesty, I didn't know what type of story do you guys wanted so I thought of them being parents and a little bit of them in their work life and such(obviously as Pro Heroes so yeah)

Third Person's POV

          Yosetsu continued to run in the hospital halls with a nurse by his side. He was completely worried over for his wife. Due to his villain fight, he wasn't able to stay with Momo as she was about to give birth. Luckily, her parents were able to stay for her and both them and his wife understood that he needed to leave.

          Once he got a call from the hospital saying Momo needed to give birth yesterday, he panicked so much that he had to ask his boss for him to leave but he told him that he wasn't allowed to leave not until the mission was done and successful.

Awase was obviously pissed by that but he had no choice, it's a life of a Pro Hero to do what they must do, whether it means not being with his wife for the incoming baby.

But today was the day, he was lucky enough to have his mission done and is able to go to Momo.

          Both the nurse he was with and him stopped at a door and she opened, revealing a tired yet smiling Momo, carrying the baby in her arms as she was laying bed. Her parents were with her and they stood up from their seats to greet him.

He bowed in front of them, "Thank you for accompanying your daughter, Mr. and Mrs. Yaoyorozu. I'm sorry it took long enough for me to get here."

"It's alright sweetie, you made it just in time." Momo's father smiled

"Come on Yosetsu, meet your daughter." The mother said as Yosetsu stood up properly.

Her parents made way for him to see his wife and daughter.

"Yosetu, you're here!!" Momo sweetly smiled at him, an expression of joy and relief was visible on her.

He chuckled as he and Momo kissed each other.

They broke the kiss and Yosetsu took a look at his new daughter.

"Yosetsu, meet Kura..our daughter."

The beautiful baby girl that was sleeping in her arms was wrapped in a soft warm white blanket. 

Momo gave the baby to Yosetsu for him to carry. Once he had their baby in his arms, Yosetsu was now in tears of joy, smiling just by looking at the beautiful gift they were given upon them.

"Hi Kura, it's me, your daddy." He spoke softly to the infant.

The baby only responded with yawn, making Yosetsu giggle a bit.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Momo smiled.

He smiled back at her, "She really is. Kura definitely got it from her mother."

She slightly blushed and shyly smiled.

~~~

"Mommy!!! Daddy!!! What's happening to me??!!" Kura cried out, calling her parents as she she cried.

"Kura, we're here sweetie!! What's wrong?" Momo asked as she picked her up in her arms.

Yosetsu just came in, "Is something wrong?"

"Objects are glowing!!!" Kura said.

"Glowing??" Momo and Yosetsu questioned in unison.

"Yeah, they're just suddenly glowing!!!" Kura teared up more.

Yosetsu blinked in confusion. He looked around the living room and asked her, "Are they still glowing?"

"N-No...not anymore.."

Both Momo and Yosetsu were concerned for their child, but they both shared the same theory that possibly Kura is experiencing her own quirk.

          Yosetsu and Momo continue to watch their daughter and observe her more. Kura would still continue to be scared over the sudden objects she sees that are glowing. As many months pass, a sudden phenomenon has happened in the Awase family.

Yosetsu and Kura were both in the living room playing with each other. As for Momo, she was on a stool and checking out as she saw that one of their lightbulbs in the dining room were flickering a bit. 

She took out the lightbulb and saw that it was a bit broken. 

"Honey, I think we need a new lightbulb." Momo said to her husband.

"Okay, let me go grab it from the storage." He replied as he got out of the couch and walked to the storage room.

"Mommy, what happened?" Kura asked her mother as she walked towards her.

"Don't worry sweetie, we just need a new lightbulb. The old one is broken." Momo explained.

"Can I see?"

"Sure!" Momo handed it over to her daughter and soon, objects were now glowing but this time, she wanted to experiment something with this new phenomenon she was experiencing.

Time skip...

Few minutes later as soon as Yosetsu came back with a new lightbulb, Kura walked to her parents and showed something to them. 

"Mommy, daddy, look what I made!!" Kura giggled.

She showed to her parents a working lightbulb and this made her parents shocked.

(*ahem* we shall insert Present Mic's voice)

KURA AWASE, QUIRK: CONSTRUCT

SHE CAN BE ABLE TO VISUALIZE DIFFERENT CONSTRUCTION PROCESSES STEP BY STEP AND SEE OBJECTS GLOW, KNOWING THAT THEY ARE NEEDED IN ORDER TO CONSTRUCT ANYTHING SHE MAKES. WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE INTERESTING IS HOW IT'S ALMOST A COMBINATION OF HER PARENTS' QUIRKS, BEING ABLE TO WELD THE DIFFERENT PARTS EASILY AND HAVING THE BRAINS LIKE HER OWN MOTHER.

~~~

(This is technically still part of the oneshot but like...it's a funny version xD HAHAHAHAH)

Few years later...

Kendo, one of the members of the faculty and also one of the class advisers of the first years in U.A. High School, was walking in the halls as she was on her way to the Principal's office.

Once she arrived at it's door, she knocked and opened the door, "Mr. Iida?"

Tenya Iida was the Principal of the school. After Nezu retired, he handed it over to Iida once he became a full-time Pro Hero.

"Yes, Kendo?" He asked as he peeked out from his computer.

Kendo came inside and closed the door behind her. She walked towards his desk with sheets of paper in her hands.

"Remeber Awase? Like Yosetsu Awase?" Kendo asked him.

"Of course!! He was a very kind and caring classmate of yours before, he's married to Yaomomo. Why do you ask?"

"Well..I found out that one of the students who passed the Entrance Exam...shared the same last name of his." She handed one of the sheets of paper to Tenya and he read it.

He then turned shock, "Kura Awase...15 years old..her parents are...Yosetsu Awase and Momo Yaoyorozu?!??!"

"I know right!??! I hope she gets to be in my class!!" Kendo smiled excitedly.

However, Tenya's face was still a straight face. This made Itsuka confused as she waved her hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Iida..are you okay??"

Iida slowly took out his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. He placed it over his ear and the person replied.

"Yaomomo, is this you?"

"Oh, hi Iida!! Long time no--"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A DAUGHTER?!?!? I COULD'VE GOTTEN A CHANCE TO TAKE CARE AND BE A BABYSITTER TO THE YOUNG BABY!!!"