~Shy PART 2~

Third Person's POV

          The next day, Yosetsu did as he was told..he tried to avoid and go away as far as possible from Yaoyorozu so that he could give the chance to the guys who want to be with her. Until now, Awase is still depressed to why he's doing this, but it's just natural for him to do so anyway.

"Awase!!"

Yosetsu turned around and saw Momo waving at him and walking towards him. Awase freaked out and ran away from her.

"A-Awase..?" Momo's voice trailed off as she stopped in her tracks, questioning why did he suddenly run away from her.

~~~

"Hi Awa--"

And again, Yosetsu ran away again before Yaoyorozu could even finish.

          For the whole day, every break and after classes, Momo would always try to talk to Awase but every time she does to do so, he would eventually just run away from her.  This sadly kept continuing to go on and on the rest of the day and she was now feeling worried if she did something wrong.

During lunch, she decided to go and talk to Kendo before she could go down with her friends at the cafeteria.

"Hi Kendo!!"

"Oh, hi Yaomomo!! You need anything?" She asked.

"Umm..yes. You see, I've been trying to talk to Awase this morning and he's been avoiding me quite a lot. I'm worried that I did something wrong to him and I made him mad." Momo explained with a concerned tone.

"Hmm..I see. It must because of what happened yesterday with those guys that he encountered with."

"Guys?"

"Yeah. It's probably because of you being the popular girl and all and a lot of guys are into you, when you waved at Awase, they probably gave him a warning to him saying he gotta avoid you." Kendo said.

"But..I'm his friend though. Did that really happened?"

"Yep, Yosetsu came back saying about those guys threatened him. That's why when I see those guys, I'm gonna beat them up 'till they can't even stand!" Kendo clasped her fists together with a smirk.

"So that's why he's been avoiding me?" Yaoyorozu looked down at her shoes.

"I guess so, he's a brave and strong guy, but he can still be a shy dude who can't stand up for himself sometimes. Why did you needed to talk to him?"

"Well...because of Awase's shyness and all that, I wanted to talk to him because I needed to ask if he wanted to be my date for the dance." Momo blushed as she lowered her head even more.

This made Kendo in shock and she smiled widely, "That's great!!! Yosetsu was actually planning on asking you to the dancebut planned on using me to be the one to ask you for him."

Momo had her eyes widened and was blushing. She couldn't help but form a smile on her face, "H-He did??"

"Yep!! So...you wanna be his date for the dance???" Itsuka asked Momo excitedly.

Yaomomo nodded, "Of course!!"

"Then I'll go tell him later!!"

Time skip...

          School was finally over and Yosetsu was on his way to go back to the dorms, and as he walked, he kept replaying what Kendo just said to him. Yaoyorozu actually said yes?? As much as he wanted to believe it, he still assumes that it wasn't real.

"Awase!!" Momo called him out once more.

Yosetsu just kept walking but speeding up his pace a bit. Unfortunately for him, Yaoyorozu was able to catch up to him and grabbed his arm. This made Awase flinched and blush.

"Y-Yaoyorozu..please let go."

"Why?"

"Because people might see us and assume things."

"Like they'll assume that we're dating?~" She smirked.

"Y-Yeah and that's obviously not true." He said.

But Momo travelled her hand to his and intertwined her fingers with his, tightening the grip as she moves closer to Yosetsu.

"Yes."

"Yes??? What do you mean??" Awase questioned.

"Yes..I'll be you date for the dance!!" She giggled.

......WHAT?!?!?!?, Awase mentally screamed. Kendo really did tell her about it.

"B-B-But I--"

"But you what??"

"I-I thought s-someone asked you already and you already h-have a date.."

"I was planning on asking you to be my date honestly. But I never did because you kept avoiding me the whole day." Yaoyorozu pouted.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Yosetsu blushed.

"It's fine, because of that, I'll only forgive you if you and I go on a date together!!" She smiled.

Awase's heart kept beating and beating as his face has gotten more red, "B-But...I'm just gonna be an embarrassment for you."

"Don't say that Awase, you're as amazing as anyone in this school. They just see things in their own point of view and I have my own in seeing how much of a great person you are." Yaoyorozu smiled.

She wrapped her arms around Awase's arm and nuzzled in his neck.

"Let's go!!" She said cheerfully.

"O-Okay.." Awase stuttered as they both walked together, going somewhere where they could have their date.

          Yosetsu felt happy, not knowing that a shy guy like him would actually experience something that can only be imagined. He is still wondering why Yaomomo woukd still choose him over the rest of the amazing guys at school, but I guess Yaoyorozu has her own way in seeing someone she likes.

And he's glad he's the one that Momo thinks of.

Hi everyone!!! I made another Awamomo fanart so here it is!!!

What do you guys think??

I actually really like it cuz its also the first time I drew a couple falling from the sky in each other's arms lol

But overall, I really like it ÙwÚ

The lighting in the drawing is really good but I honestly thought I would have a hard time cuz I suck at shading :D