~Idol PART 3 AU~

Awase's POV

         Momo and I went out to take a short lunch break since we only have an hour to make it back on set. Luckily, there was a decent restaurant just a blocks away. We both headed over there and dine in.

She and I took a seat and we were both sitting across each other.

"I never knew there would be convenient restaurant near a filming area." Momo chuckled.

I laughed a bit, "Yeah, that's why it's better to go find a place yourself rather than relying on others to deliver the food for you."

"You know Yostesu, I've actually noticed that you're more comfortable when I'm around." She said.

"Really?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah, you're less stiff and nervous when we're together and I'm just glad to see that."

I smiled, "I may be shy but I'll eventually reach some confidence."

That reminds me, the kiss we had later...did I do a good job on it?? 

"U-Umm..Momo..??"

"Yes?" She tilted her head.

"Umm..h-how was..the kiss we had?? Was it okay or..??" I blushed furiously.

Momo smiled and moved her chair beside me and sat down again.

She whispered in my ear, "I wish we could do it again sometime."

I felt shivers running down my spine and I blushed even more by just getting flustered.

"Y-You mean the kiss?"

"Yeah, I like it." She leaned her head on my shoulder and held hands with me.

          I really don't mind her doing this, I actually feel like the luckiest man alive. Having the girl of my dreams actually leaning her head on my shoulder and us holding hands is a fantasy I never realized would happen.

Although..there's only one thing I'm quite concerned about.

"Hey look, isn't that Momo Yaoyorozu, one of the famous actresses??" A girl whispered to her friend.

"Yeah, and who's that guy she's with?"

"I think it's Yosetsu Awase. They must be dating!" She squealed.

I tried not to make eye contact with the two girls and just looked away. Momo noticed them and looked at me.

"I guess they think we're dating." She giggled.

I nervously chuckled.

This was the thing I was concerned about: people seeing the two of us like this and assuming that we're in a relationship when we're really not.

"I bet a lot of people are suddenly gonna ask questions if we are dating." I said.

"Well, I don't mind about it."

"Why? Because you always get rumors that you're dating other actors?" I chuckled.

Then, Momo brought me closer and kissed me on the cheek, "Wouldn't it sound nice if you and I were dating?~"

That made my heart skip a beat. 

W-What did she say??

I looked down at her and she was giggling. She gave a light kiss on my lips and nuzzled her head on the crook of my neck. I felt like as if I was on cloud nine.

The girls from earlier were now snapping pictures of us and I was as red as a tomato.

"M-Momo.."

"Yes Yosetsu?" She looked at me cutely with an innocent smile.

"I-I like you..a lot...ever since I've known you...you were always on my mind and--"

"I like you too, Yosetsu." She blushed.

.....wha--

I blinked twice, "Pardon me?"

"I said I like you too. Ever since I met you at the gala, you were such a shy type which made me interested in you. The more I wanted to know you more, the more I kept falling for you." She blushed more as she smiled brightly.

I shyly smiled back, "I never realized you thought of me like that."

"Who wouldn't?"

"Hello sir and ma'am! What can I get for you two?"

          We soon ordered our food which was basically just two bowls of salad and had our lunch before we cpuld head back to filming the rest of the scenes.

After filming the entire movie, Momo and I eventually started dating and a lot of people were surprised.

          Very understandable since she and I started out with no interaction before, but I'm glad a lot of the people respected our relationship and thought we were cute together.

And they both lived happily ever after UwU