~Meif'wa~

Just in case you don't know what meif'was are, they are basically just half human and half cat people lol

The only thing I'm quite wondering if this term for human who are half cats is even used by you guys so yeah.

But if you've never heard of the term, at least used this information to know what it means UwU

Anyways, ENJOY!!!

Awase's POV

          Well this is quite of an interesting incident that has happened to us. Apparently, there was a villain whose quirk can turn some humans into meif'was permanently.

Now most of us didn't got affected by the villain's quirk which was good, however one of us got hit by it.

"Don't worry Yaomomo, there's nothing to be scared of!" Ashido tried to not make Yaoyorozu nervous.

Yep, out of all of the 40 students, she was the one who got hit by the quirk.

          We were told by Iida to all come in the 1-A dorms so that we could try to help out their classmate who is now a half cat.

It didn't seem like she was nervous nor scared honestly, she was calm yet still confused by her new form.

"Having a cat tail and ears feels quite weird. I'm not quite used to it." She said.

          Because she recently became a meif'wa, she doesn't also speak that much too as she normally does back then.

          On top of that, her behaviour is mainly like a cat as she even walks like a cat too, having her knees and hands on the ground and is so far mostly drinking milk.

We were told that her behaviour will soon be more human as time would go by so it was a sign of relief for us.

For me though, I just think it's kind of cute seeing my crush being a cat like this.

I was sitting on the floor so I could play with her since I used to have cats when I was younger.

"What do we do now?? Is there a procedure on how we should do this?" Midoriya asked.

Yaoyorozu just shrugged and just played with the ball of yarn.

So adorable!!!

"Well we were given a list of things that we can do to make sure we take good care of her and some other information about meif'was." Kendo said as she held out a piece of paper regardung about their species.

I watched as a few of the students read the paper about meif'was while I was with a few of my classmates playing with the meif'wa student.

"She's really cute like this!!" Shiozaki spoke as she petted her which made Yaoyorozu smile cutely.

"I know right! She's so adorable." I laughed a bit.

         Yaoyorozu then had her eyes on me and for some reason I felt a weird and strange aura coming from her. At first I didn't quite mind it since I was too busy playing with her, but then she started to approach me in a way she was careful and cautious.

She approached to me slowly and once she was really close to me, she started to sniff me all around for some reason.

"What is she doing?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"I have no idea." I answered, not entirely sure what she was doing. But one thing's for sure is that I'm blushing by her actions.

She then started to nuzzle her head in the crook of my neck on both sides, and was able to catch a glimpse that she was smiling.

"Hmmm maybe she wants to cuddle with you? Cats do like to be cuddled." Kosei pointed out.

"Hmmm maybe."

Then the unexpected happen, she licked my cheek and gave me a kiss on it too.

I was blushing furiously and looked at her with surprise. All she did was giggle and wrapped her arms around my waist as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Awww she likes you!" Setsuna snickered.

We then were able to get a bit information about meif'was from the others.

"Based on the paper, the instructions to take care of her seem simple, but there's a really interesting way on how meif'was find their soulmates!!" Kendo smiled.

Well that's interesting.

"Oooo let's hear it!!" Hagakure said.

"Well the first step for a meif'wa would do is to approach that certain someone cautiously since they are still being careful. The next step is for them to sniff that certain someone for...whatever reason. The third step is to check the cuddle ability, wherein the meif'wa would be snuggling or nuzzling with the soulmate she chooses and when the meif'wa knows who their soulmate is, thet give them a lick and kiss on their cheek to claim." Kendo explained.

.....WAIT A MINUTE.

"It's interesting actually, now that we have an idea on how Yaoyorozu would choose her special someone." Iida said.

Everyone who was with me slowly laid their eyes on me and I was a tomato, a really red tomato.

"Well....that's a surprise." I nervously laughed.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Uraraka asked.

"YAOYOROZU'S SOULMATE IS YOSETSU!!!!" Tetsutetsu yelled out in excitement.

Thanks for reading this oneshot!!! I actually have a new book called Awamomo A-Z and it's filled with onehsots in alphabetical order so go check it out!!!!