~Wake Up~

Now I think two or three people wanted this type of oneshot wherein Yosetsu and Momo are dating and one of them was having a nightmare so the other person tries to wake them up and comfort them.

In all honesty...I was having a hard time what nightmare could one of them have or who would have the nightmare.

I mean..I did already thought about what the nightmare was, it was the WHO will have it so I chose Awase instead xD

Poor Awase ;-;

Third Person's POV

          Everynight, Momo would always feel very concerned and worried over her boyfriend. As she lays beside him, she would wake up in the middle of the night just to find Yosestu mumbling in his sleep and sweating.

          At first, she thought that it was only a one time thing or something that just happens rarely, but it's in fact been going on for a few weeks now and she's been worried sick.

Another night has fallen and Yosetsu was fast asleep, but not for Momo this time.

This night, she decides to stay up for a bit to observe her boyfriend in case simething happens

She does get sleepy at some points but she still keeps her eyes open.

After about an hour or two, she hears the same mumbling coming from Awase again.

She turned to face him and saw the fear in his face as he mumbled,

"N-No...please..j-just go and...l-leave me..Yaoyorozu."

A cold sweat went rushung down from his forehead and Yaomomo was starting to panic.

"Y-Yosetsu!! Please wake up!!"

Awase shot his eyes open and sat up instantly, his breathing was heavy as his heart beat was full speed.

"Y-Yaoyorozu..?" He looked at her.

Momo asked him, "Are you okay--"

Yosetsu hugged Momo tightly as tears started to fall down to his cheeks and to Momo's shirt.

"Y-Yosetsu...are you okay??" She asked him one more time and hugged him back.

"I-I'm so sorry. I keep having the same nightmare all over again and I just hate it." He sobbed.

"Nightmare?? What is it about??"

"During the camp back in high school...instead of being able to get us alive...I had to make you leave me cause I was the one who...died from that nomu..and that I couldn't save you too." He explained.

The description on what Awase's dream was gave shivers to Yaoyorozu down her spine.

          It's true that what happened during the camp was terrifying for even the both of them, no matter whether you were the injured or the one who had to drag the injured.

To Yaomomo though, she could easily tell that her safety was one of Awase's priorities while escaping that monster.

She knew every bit that he was a very selfless guy and to think of him leaving her would be a whole new nightmare instead.

Momo rubbed the back of her boyfriend's back and tried to comfort him.

"Shhhh it's okay Yosetsu. I'm here now and you're here too. None of that is true and all of that is in the past." I told him an a volume of a whisper.

He sobbed, "But I keep getting those same nightmares. No matter how hard I try to forget them, I can't get it out of my head."

Momo felt so much pity for Awase. His voice was trembling and he was even tightening his grip in the hug

"I don't wanna keep seeing you on the ground, covered in blood and can't even move to get back." He was breaking down and Yaomomo kissed him on his forehead.

"It's okay Yosetsu. None of that is real and I'm here, already in your arms and right in front of you." She wiped his tears and he was slowly feeling better.

Yaoyorozy caressed his cheek and Awase placed his hand on top of hers and smiled.

"I love you Yaomomo."

Momo giggled and kissed him on the lips, "I love you too Awase."

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT ;-;

But here's a fanart to make it up for this short oneshot.

Not sure if I already showed this to you guys but...we'll see xD