~Change PART 2~

Momo's POV

          The next morning, I wanted to try to catch Awase's attention again. I know a lot of people kept saying that I should just leave him alone, but I can't help it, I wanna try to at least have him and I acquaintances if possible.

"Yaomomo, I know you're into Awase, but he can be quite of a...umm...jerk sometimes.." Jiro pointed out.

"Yeah, he's way less agressive than Bakugou though but at the same time, he's like the calmer version of him and somewhat better." Hagakure added.

"I know, but yesterday, he seemed quite kind and less mean. I just need to try again." I replied with determination.

"Well, if you really want to then we won't stop you, but just know that there are other fish out in the sea." Mina said, trying to change my mind.

"Oh I know, I already caught my lucky fish and I'll make him mine." I smiled, as I imagined the possible sweet and romantic moments Awase and I could be doing.

I do seem quite a stalker or maybe even a fangirl of Awase, but I can't help it, it's his fault he made my heart feels so weird every time I see him.

Speaking of which...

"Hey, Awass is right over." Tsuyu said as she pointed at Awase, who was talking with his friends outside of their classroom.

This could be my chance!!

"Wish me luck ladies!!" I spoke before I walked towards him.

Once I made it to him, I greeted with a smile on my face, "Hi Awase!!"

"Oh, hi Yaoyorozu." He greeted me back.

In the corner of my eye, I could see his friends smirking and slowly walking back to their classroom.

"So, what brings you here?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to see if you're free later this afternoon." I slightly blushed as I played with my bangs.

"Sorry, I'm kinda busy later." He answered.

"Oh...well then how about this weekend??" I asked, hoping I would get a yes from him this time.

"Sorry, still busy."

......OH COME ON!!!

"O-Oh, it's okay!! I guess I hope to see you around...??"

"I guess so.."

"Welp, bye Awase!!" I giggled as I waved at him a goodbye.

He didn't say anything as he just walked back to his classroom.

Well...that went...well?? I don't think it was better from yesterday but it's a good start.

          After that, I as well went back to my classroom and classes started to begin. I was kind of sad because I really thought that I could get Awase to hang out with me. I guess he and I don't really have much of a close relationship yet.

Time skip...

          After classes, I decided to buy some tea for my classmates. My mother sadly couldn't be able to deliver it at the dorms because she was busy, so that's why I thought of buying the tea. Luckily it was reserved so I didn't need to do that much.

As I was walking, I felt like someone was following me. At first I didn't mind it, but the feeling of it kept rising the more I walked.

          I turned around to see if anyone was there, and I saw a strange man who wore and black hoodie and his hood was on. He was leaning his back against the wall but I felt scared that I might be followed by him.