~18 Roses~

Okay so to anyone who doesn't know what are the 18 roses, basically this is something that happens in an 18th birthday of a girl also known as a debut.

The 18 roses is where the birthday girl dances with 18 men whether they are relatives, siblings, friends or classmates, they each have rose who will give it to the birthday girl and they'll each have a moment to dance with her.

Hope this information helped you and now let's begin!!

Third Person's POV

          Today was the day, where Momo Yaoyorozu turns 18. It was a special day for her because they were celebrating it with a huge party.

All of her friends, classmates and family were all invited to this special event of Momo.

All the guests seated in different tables by group, such as a table to where her family sits, a table where her classmates sits and more.

(Pretend this is how it looks like lol)

Yaoyorozu had her own seat which was on the center of the stage, a beautiful bright pink chair. It is as if it was a throne and she was the princess.

          Momo was excited. She knew that a day like this would come where everyone she loved was invited to a party like this.

She was wearing in a beautiful light pink gown with a few white designs on her skirt.

(This is the dress she used lol)

Momo couldn't help but feel like a princess as she was wearing it.

          As for Awase, he was both excited and nervous for this event. He was happy to see his friend grow into the beautiful woman she is and thebwoman he fell in love with, but what made him nervous was when he received an invitation from her, saying that he's one of the 18 roses.

Momo even invited the whole Class 1-B so it was a good thing for Awase since he didn't want to feel alone.

"You okay dude?" Kosei asked.

"No." Yosetsu bluntly answered.

Sen laughed, "Just relax, it's not like the 18 roses will actualy begin instantly."

"Alright, we shall began the 18 roses in 3 minutes." The host announced.

Once he said that, I instantly looked at Sen with glaring eyes.

He gulped, "I think I spoke too soon."

(Ya think? -w-)

"Well look on the bright side!! Based on the order of the 18 roses here in this invitation, you're actually the second to the last." Fukidashi pointed out.

"Yeah, and what's more interesting is that Awase is literally the only Class 1-B student to dance with Yaoyorozu." Tetsutetsu added.

          That was true. Momo's grandfathers from both her mom's and dad's side will dance first, next are the fourteen boys in her class and then there's Yosetsu and lastly her father.

"It's just a simple dance, Awase. All you gotta do is wait for your name to be called, and once you're called, give her the rose you have a d have a slow dance with her before the host calls her dad. Easy." Kendo said.

Awase let out a deep sigh, "It may be easy, but to the point where the one you're dancing is your crush is TOTALLY not easy."

"You got this!!" Rin said.

"Alright ladies and gentleman, the ecent we have all been waiting for, let us now have the 18 roses!!" The host enthuisastically announced as everyone clapped.

The music soon began as Momo slowly stepped down off of the stage to the dance floor, where she'll be dancing with with the 18 roses.

Yosetsu watched as Momo's grandfather walked up to her, giving her the rose before slow-dancing together.

They looked like having the time if their lives.

It continued to go on and on as every guy that was parr of the 18 roses, soon was running short as the numbers were close by.

That means Awase was almost next.

Based on the list, the last person who would come before him was Midoriya and afterwards, it would be him.

Yosetsu gulped as he felt his heart beating so fast, he was almost glad that the music was way louder than his heart.

For some reason, his eyes landed on Momo's dad who was looking at him as well.

Awase immediately looked away and had shivers run down his spine.

"Yosetsu Awase!!" The host called.

He then stood up with the rose and walked towards his friend.

He handed over to Momo the rose befire they both started to dance, yet their dance was somehow different.

          Instead of the usual type wherein the female must have one hand on her partner's shoulder, the male's on his partner's waist, Momo wrapped both her arms around Yosestu which made shock by the sudden movement.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and they began to slow-dance, having every guest gasped by what they're seeing.

(Me in the corner be like: *faints from happiness*)

As the two of them danced, Awase awkwardly greeted her.

"H-Happy Birthday, Momo."

She giggled, "Thank you, Yosetsu."

"Umm...I don't think this was the type of dance you were gonna go for...specifically me." He pointed out.

Momo softly smiled and placed her head on the crook of his neck, which made him blush hard and almost everyone in the room gasping in surprise and shock.

"Cause you're special." She whispered at him and brought her body clpser to his.

They both stayed like that throughout their dance before having the host calling her father for the last rose.

Awase and Momo pulled away before he walked back to his table getting smirks from his classmates.

"You guys really need to stop smirking at me." He chuckled.

"You know, I don't know if you're trying to hide a secret relationship with Momo. But if you are, you don't have to hide it~" Sen teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Well we're not."

"Yet~" Tetsutetsu snickered.

He facepalmed and just continued to watch the slow-dance of Momo and her dad.

Although, Yosetsu didn't mind about having Momo wanting to dance like that with him.

He secretly smiled at the thought of their dance together, but taht was ruined when he saw her father glaring at him.