~Shoto~

I know what you guys are thinking....Random Author...why is the title of this oneshot called Shoto?? Well here's the thing, looking back the Shoto fanart I made with him holding up the Awamomo sign, I was like "Hmmm maybe I should make a short oneshot or scenario or Shoto literally doing this HAHAAHA" 

How it's gonna go ain't completely like how the fanart looks since well....I don't know HAHAHAHA

This oneshot is gonna be VERY short but still xD

Awase's POV

"STAN AWASE X YAOYOROZU!!!!!" Todoroki yelled out, holding a sign that says "Keep Calm and Stan Awamomo"

I was in shock, confusion, and just...freaking out what is happening.

"Ok...I wouldn't mind joining in on him, but WHAT IS HE DOING?!?!?" Kosei asked.

"I have...no idea...." Sen replied.

I decided to walk towards Todoroki just to get the bottom of this.

"Todoroki, what are you doing??" I asked him.

"Oh hello, Awase. Want to help me promote my OTP??" 

.....wha-

"Um...no. Also...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" 

"Well few weeks ago, some of my classmates introduced to us this term "shipping", where they put two people together who you think have chemistry and just ship them because you just think they would make a great couple. I see a good chemistry between you and Yaoyorozu and that's why I thought that maybe I should ship you guys." He explained.

I facepalmed but was also heating up in embarrassment, "Were you forced to even do this stuff??"

"Nope, I followed my heart's decisions and thought I should do this. Plus, I really do think shipping you too would be a cute couple together." Todoroki said.

Dude....no.

"Todoroki, I get how you are suddenly fond with this new shipping thing...BUT IS IT NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUDDENLY DO THIS IN CAMPUS???"

"So I can give awareness to people." He said, having such an innocent expression on his face. A mix of 'he doesn't know what he's doing' but at the same time, he really does.

"Welp, it looks like classes will begin soon. Do you want me to bring you to Yaoyorozu?"

"Wha-- no, it's fine. Just...don't do that here." I said, still having the heated cheeks on my face.

"Okay." He then carried his sign and went off.

My friends walked towards me from behind,

"So..what did he say??" Sen asked.

I sighed, "Apparently, some students of Class A influenced Todoroki about shipping and now he's suddenly shipping me with Yaoyorozu."

"Isn't that a good thing?? Like ignoring the fact that he just had a sign and just yelled out random stuff, it means that Todoroki sees a good relationship happening between you guys. and what's better is that you like Yaoyorozu." Rin pointed out.

"Yeah I don't mind that, but what if Yaoyorozu herself finds it uncomfortable being shipped with me?" I questioned.

"I mean as long as I know that you like me back the same way, then I don't mind being shipped you." 

My friends and I went shocked as we all turned around and saw Yaoyorozu walking ahead of us and smiling at me with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"AWWWW SHE LIKES YOU BACK!!!!" Fukidashi said.

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!" Todoroki yelled as he came out of nowhere.