~Secret Admirer Pt.2~

Hey everyone!!! So @Zapdos_Strikes366 wanted to me to do a part 2 of this so I might as well do it anyways xD By the way, this oneshot is probably short but it's fine lol HAHAHAH

Third Person's POV

          Yaoyorozu was in the halls with her friends, fiddling her fingers as she was a bit nervous and anxious. She never got the chance to see what Awase's reaction would be whenever she would slip a letter to him.

Although she doesn't expect any less, she has never revealed her identity to him yet but she wishes she would.

"Do you guys think Awase would like me back??" She asked her friends.

"I'm sure he would!! The only problem there is, is that he doesn't know who is the secret admirer of his." Jiro pointed out.

"Yeah, what if he's in love with the secret admirer but he doesn't know who it is??" Hagakure questioned.

"Well we just have to wait and see if he does find out eventually, it's already been a month since this has happened." Mina said.

They then went to their lockers and grabbed their books until Momo spotted a folded piece of paper in her locker.

She took it out and opened it. It read, 'I guess you're my secret admirer?'

What made her even more shocked was that it was written by Awase himself, as it had his name underneath to what he wrote.

"Hey Momo, are you alright??" Mina asked.

The three friends looked at her and took a glance to see what she was looking at. They then had their expressions into pure shock and surprise.

"H-He knows already??? That was way quick than I thought it would be." Jiro said.

"It sure is!!!" Hagakure agreed.

Momo was feeling a bit nervous because she wasn't sure how Awase felt when he knew that she was his secret admirer.

She then noticed Awase passing by which made her heart skipped a beat. Yosetsu soon noticed her and gave a smile at her.

Yaoyorozu then walked over to him.

"A-Awase.." She stuttered.

"Yes??"

"S-So...you know that...I'm your secret admirer??"

"Yeah.." He chuckled.

"B-But..how?? I didn't say anything that revealed anything about me other than being in the same year as you." She said.

"Well..I may or may have not found you in the halls yesterday afternoon and saw you slipping a letter in my locker." Yosetsu smirked.

Momo's face turned red as she looked away, "You're mad, aren't you?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because you found out that I was the one who kept sending you those love letters.."

Awase then made her look at him, "Actually, I was overjoyed knowing you were my secret admirer. But I never know why would you like a guy like me."

She giggled, "There's a lot of things why I like you, Awase. Knowing you feel the same way is already enough to make me happy even more."

He blushed.

"Awwwwww!!"

Both Awase and Yaoyorozu looked at her friends as they were smiling excitedly.

"It's a happily ever after!!!" Hagakure squealed.

"This is soooo cute!!!" Mina added as she squealed as well.

Jiro then dragged her two fangirling friends away, "Come on, we're disturbing the love birds."

Yosetsu and Momo looked back at each other and laughed.