~Blind~

Momo's POV

"I GOT HIT BY WHAT?!??!" I freaked out.

I was sitting on the hospital bed, not remembering what just happened a while ago. All I know is that I couldn't see a thing.

"A blinding quirk. That villain you fought a while ago with Kendo on your way to school had that quirk. They must've also knocked you out unconscious which made you hardly remember what happened during that fight." Jiro explained.

"No wonder I can't see a thing." I said.

"And no wonder why your eyes are white." Kiirshima added.

"Don't worry, the doctor said that your blindness will only last for three days." Kendo said.

"B-But...what am I supposed to do if I can't see? What if I trip or maybe even get hurt?" I panicked a little.

"Don't worry Yaomomo, we'll take good care of you!! And we'll make sure you'll have some fun even with your blindness!" Uraraka replied.

          That day, I really had a hard time coping with my blindness. My mind is always filled with possibilities of me getting into an accident or even bumping into someone.

I git discharged from the hospital and we were heading back to the dorms.

"You okay, Yaomomo?" Mina asked.

"I-I'm alright..I think.."

"Don't be scared, all you need is just some faith and trust on us."

"I have complete trust and faith on all of you, it's just I'm panicking too much. I've never been blind before."

"We'll make sure to take care of you, Yaomomo!!" Hagakure said.

"Thank you everyone!!" I smiled.

          The next day, I had my hands on the shoulders of I think Jiro and Uraraka. They were helping me walk to school and to our classroom.

"Oh hey guys!" I heard a familiar voice who I think was greeting us.

"Oh hi Awase!" Uraraka greeted him.

Awase..??

"Umm..is something wrong with Yaoyorozu?" He asked.

"Oh, she's just blind." Jiro answered.

"Wait, really??"

"Yeah, Kendo and I were attacking this villain yesterday and he had a blinding quirk. He didn't hit Kendo but he did hit me so now I'm blind. It will wear off thoigh but it'll take three days." I explained.

"Ohhh, I see. Well if you guys need any help, I don't mind giving assistance." He offered.

"That's so sweet, Awase! We'll let you know when you're needed, thanks!" Urarake replied.

"No problem. I hope you get yoir sight back, Yaoyorozu."

"Thank you, Awase. You're so sweet." I smiled.

"Are you blushing, Awase?" Jiro asked.

He's blushing???

"W-Wha-- No I'm not!"

"But your face is re-"

"Okay see you all later!!"

I really don't know what to believe anymore.

We eventually arrived at our classroom and soon, another week of school has begun.

          I sadly wasn't able to do as much today because of my blindness. Because of that, even I can't join the training with my other classmates.