~Sleep~

Awase's POV

Iida from Class 1-A kept blowing on his whistle, trying to keep us all in check.

"Please line up by your respective pairs please!!" Kendo yelled out.

          Today, both of our classes were told that we will be going somewhere again but this time, Class 1-A and 1-B will be sharing on bus. The bus is actually quite bigger than the previous buses we've rode and it's big enough for all 40 students of us.

For better interaction, Mr. Vlad King suggested for the pairs to be chosen with one student from Class 1-A and the other is Class 1-B.

     Iida and Kendo are both Class Representatives of both classes so they will be partners. And since Yaoyorozu and I are both Vice Class Representatives, we will be partners. The rest of the students get to choose who they want to be from the other class.

I kinda feel nervous cause I'm literally gonna be seatmates with the most amazing girl in Class 1-A. My heart can't stop beating so fast after every second that's passing.

As soon as we all lined up, we soon came in the bus and took our seats. Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Vlad King took the seats at the very front, having Iida and Kendo taking one column and Yaoyorozu and I taking the other.

Once every student finally took their seats, we soon moved and made our journey to our destination. 

I was sitting by the window while Yaoyorozu sat on the seat beside the aisle.

"This is actually the first time we've been seatmates, right?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

"It sure is. This is I guess the first time both classes shared a bus for a specific school activity like this." I said.

"I heard the place we're going is a bit farther than the places we've gone, that most probably we might even take stop overs." She added.

I chuckled, "So technically this is a field trip?"

"I guess so."

We both laughed.

"You two might wanna keep it down a bit. Most probably this long trip is gonna make everyone sleep." Kendo chuckled.

"Yes mom." I sarcastically replied which made Yaoyorozu giggled.

Kendo playfully rolled her eyes, and we were soon off.

Time skip...

          The ride was actually a really long one, we weren't caught in traffic or anything but it's surprising how we still haven't reached the place yet. Yaoyorozu did say the destination might be farther but I didn't expect it to be this far.

We left school about few hours ago and we're still on the road, but most probably we'll come to a stop over since, I can tell someone wants to go the bathroom soon.

When it comes to long trips, I always have a hard time sleeping so I always keep myself awake. Almost everyone on the bus were sleeping including Yaoyorozu, except the driver of course.

I rested my chin on my hand as I kept looking outside the window.

Then, I felt a weight on my shoulder.

I looked down on my shoulder and saw a sleeping Yaoyorozu whose head was on it.

I blushed but tried to calm myself since I might make it a problem if I move.

I tried to look around to see if I can find something to use to give a bit more comfort to Yaoyorozu but all I could find was just my hoodie. 

Maybe I can use it as a pillow for her..??

I heard Yaoyorozu yawned and I looked at her.

"Awase, aren't you going to sleep a bit?" She asked.

"Umm..no I don't feel sleepy.." I replied.

"But still, you need some rest."

"It's fine.."

Yaoyorozu pouted and removed her blazer and folded it. I raised a brow as I didn't know what she was doing.

She then placed the folded blazer on her lap and patted on it, "You can lie down here."

I'M SORRY WHAT?!

My face instantly turned red and I became flustered, "U-Uhh...I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Well..because it might be a bit uncomfortable for you.."

"No it won't, I already got enough rest. You're the only one who needs it now." She smiled.

"Well...okay then..."

I laid on her lap and it actually feels really nice. Although this whole thing we're doing is just really new, but I dont mind it. 

Then, she started to comb my hair with her fingers. Not sure if it was something in order for me to sleep but it's actually working.

I slowly felt my eyelids getting heavier and I soon had my eyes closed and fallen to sleep.

          I felt someone shaking me a bit and that they were calling my name. I wanted to try to open my eyes but I feel too sleepy to do so.

"Awase..wake up..we're here now.." I heard Yaoyorozu's voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I yawned and Yaoyorozu giggled.

"You seemed to be rested, Awase." 

I chuckled, "I'm aware."

"We're here everyone!! Please get yourselves ready and line up properly." Kendo said to us.

It seems like the teachers got out of the bus first.

"The vice representatives shall help you all line up properly!! As for Kendo and I, we will help you all to lead the way." Iida added.

"Umm, where are the teachers though?" Kirishima asked.

"They needed to talk a few things to the person who will guide us before we will get down. They took head start but they told us to catch up once we're all ready." Kendo answered.

"We'll be right back everyone!!" Iida said before he and Kendo went off the bus.

I tried to fix my hair before Yaoyorozu and I stood up from our seats and made our way to the front.

"Okay everyone, please all stand up and make one straight line in the center aisle." Yaoyorozu spoke.

"And no pushing please, this isn't a race." I added and I soon yawned.

"Woah bro, you seem sleepy." Tetsutetsu laughed.

"I just woke up." I chuckled.

While everyone was starting to line up, I was able to see in the corner of my eye that Yaoyorozu was looking at me.

I looked back at her and raised a brow, "What?" 

"Your hair is still messy." She snickered.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Well as long as I still look good, then it's fine."

She then finger-combed my hair to make it look better. I blushed a little and she giggled.

"You're blushing." Yaoyorozu giggled.

I chuckled, "I know."

Once everyone was done lining up, we first got down off of the bus and led them all down so they could line up again outside.