~Nightmare~

Third Person's POV

          Awase kept running and running, using every bit of his energy to survive from the Chainsaw Nomu and carrying his fellow schoolmate, Yaouorozu.

          Yaoyorozu suddenly got secerely injured by the Nomu and all what Awase could do was to just carry her and run for his life for them to survive.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT THING?!??!!?" Awase cried out as the Nomu was gaining after them.

"YAOYOROZU!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, PLEASE WAKE UP!! IT'S GAINING ON US!!!" Awase tried to call her out.

"I-I'm..sorry Awase...I'm alright.." that was all she could reply.

Yaoyorozu's head felt to painful for her to even reply back to her schoolmate.

          Because of Awase carrying her, Yaoyorozu is slowing both of them down which is already a disadvantage for both of them.

Awase kept running and running yet he can't tell if he has enough energy to completely run away from the evil-killing creature.

He had no choice but to face the consequences.

Awase stopped in his tracks and covered Yaoyorozu with his own body just to protect her.

          He and Yaoyorozu have no specific relationship status or whatsoever other than just being at the same year, yet he needed to put his life on the line.

He shut his eyes closed while hugging Yaoyorozu tightly. Then, the terrifying result came.

Yaoyorozu slowly opened her eyes and what laid right in front of her came to complete shock.

She saw none other than Awase lying on the ground, bleeding from one of the chainsaws that pierced through him.

"A-Awase..!!!" Yaoyorozu cried out.

Suddenly, the Nomu retracted its chainsaws and walked off.

Yaoyorozu was breathing heavily as she was confused to what just happened, yet she couldn't help but go towards Awase.

She held him in her arms and started to tear up, "AWASE!!! P-Please..!! Stay with me!!"

He coughed a bit of blood and replied in a husky voice, "G-Go..Yaoyorozu. Run and stay safe..Everyone's gonna be waiting for you."

Yaoyorozu sobbed, "I-I'M SO SORRY AWASE..!!! PLEASE, DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE YOU HERE..!!!"

He smiled a bit, "It's ok Yaoyorozu. I want to see you be a Pro Hero and I won't let anything like that stop you from your dream. Please, protect yourself and go. Leave me."

"N-NO!!! I CAN'T!!!" She started to cry, holding him close to her and letting the tears stream down her face and soaking his shirt.

"It's okay Yaoyorozu, I'm glad I get to protect you anways."

"A-Awase!!! Please...I need you..!! WE ALL DO!!!"

"I'm sorry, Yaoyorozu. Please..the only thing I ask of you is to be a Pro Hero for me."

"W-What??"

"Please??"

Yaoyorozu slowly nodded, "O-Okay..I will.."

"T-Thank you..Ya..yo.." Awase's words became broken as his life was no slowly fading.

"A-AWASE!!!!" She continued to cry out.

His body then turned cold as his breathing came to and end, a sign where life was taken away from him and he was no longer with her anymore.

"N-No...Awase.." She cried and mourn over his death.

Yaoyorozu looked over at the Nomu and made a tracking device and stuck it to it, so that she can be able to track down where teh villain's lair might be.

          She then looked back at the dead body of Awase and used every bit of her energy to contine to run for her life, crying as she left the dead body of the student who sacrificed his life for Yaoyorozu.

"A-Awase.." She mumbled and tears began to rush down her face once more.

          The alarm then rang which made Yaoyorozu sit up straight in surprise, looking at her side and noticed it was just her alarm.

Momo was breathing heavily as she felt her cheeks covered in stained tears.

Was that all just a dream?, she thought.

"Yaomomo!! Breakfast is ready..!!!" Uraraka called out from her door.

"I-I'll be right there!!" She replied back, as she wiped her tears away immediately.

          In the halls, all Momo could think of was just the nightmare she had. It was terrifying seeing someone who hds deep in her heart, lie on the ground covered in blood and dead.

It made her even more stiff and worried.

"Yaomomo, are you okay??" Mina asked her friend.

"O-Oh..umm..yes.." Momo replied.

She then noticed Awase who was walking in the halls with his friends.

He noticed her and waved with a smile at her.

Yaoyorozu felt relieved as everything was truly just a nightmare.

She waved back with a smile as she was blushing.

"Oooooo~ is Yaomomo suddenly blushing over a Awase?~" Jiro teased.

Momo playfully rolled her eyes, "We're nothing like that."

"I bet the kisses and the sudden 'hang outs' prove you two are 'nothing' like that?" Hagakure snickered.

          Yaoyorozu then realized as she remembered all the times she spent with Awase as sometimes they do give each other kisses and hang out sometimes.

She blushed even more, "Let's just go to class."

Her friends giggled in excitement and Momo just ignored her teasing friends.