~Secret Admirer~

Not my best oneshot but I tried lol

Awase's POV

          It was another school day for us and my friends and I were walking to our lockers to get the books we need for our first two classes this morning.

"I kinda wish something interesting would happen this week." Sen said.

"Why's that?" Rin asked.

"I don't know, I'm not used to anything non-chaotic nor non-crazy things happening in oir school." He answered.

"You do realize that having non-chaotic and non-crazy stuff like those is something we're trying to avoid right?" I raised a brow as I did the code for my locker.

"Yeah he does have a point, I can't stand having random villainous attacks happening to us." Fukidashi agreed.

"I think the only crazy thing we can just get is Monoma provoking the students of Class A." Kosei laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I opened my locker door.

As soon as it was opened, a folded piece of paper was seen right in front of my eyes.

I took it out and saw that there was no name on it from who made this, just my name on it only.

"What'cha got there, Yosetsu?" Fukidashi asked.

I didn't say anything other than just showing the paper.

Kosei gasped, "IS THAT A LOVE LETTER?!?!?"

He was so loud that almost the entire school heard him and were just so silent because of Kosei.

"UHHHH SORRY!!! YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE DOING YOUR STUFF!!" He yelled out before the other students continued to walk.

"You are a very loud person." Rin glared at him.

Kosei nervously chuckled, "My bad."

"Anyways, who's it from?" Sen asked.

"I don't know, there's no name on it. It's just mine." I replied.

"Well then, go ahead and open it!!" Rin said.

"Okay okay chill." I laughed.

I opened the folded paper and read it out loud, but not too loud for the school to hear us.

"Dear Awase, I decided to this because I don't know how to approach my feelings for you. You're an amazing person and you're a very kind, sweet, caring and selfless guy. Ever since we first interacted, I never thought that my heart would be beating faster when you're around. I never knew I would feel these things for you but as time goes by, I realize how much I'm in love with you. This is honestly something that I don't usually do but this is the only option I can get to tell my feelings without you not knowing who I am. I hope you'll like me back someday.
Sincerely, you secret admirer"

My face heated up a little as I look back on my friends who had their mouths open in shock.

"Dude, you actually have a secret admirer!!" Rin exclaimed.

"I'm starting to wonder why him out of all people and not us." Fukidashi pouted.

"But wait, don't you like someone already?? Like Yaoyorozu??" Sen asked.

"Y-Yeah...I do...so I'm not sure what to think about nor react about this..." I said.

Kosei gasped, "What if Yaoyorozu is your secret admirer?~"

My eyes widened, "You do know that she isn't the type of person to do that, right?"

"Same thing to this anonymous person here as well. They said that they don't usually do but they would still do it." Rin pointed out.

"Or it could be someone else." I argued back.

"You really trying to fight back here, huh?" Fukidashi chuckled.

"It's just I really don't believe it. Plus, we really don't know who it is." I pointed out.

"Well I guess you just have to find out yourself through those letters." Sen laughed.

          As the days come by, I continued to keep receiving letters from this secret admirer. Most of them were jhst asking me how my day was but it also seems like they somewhat know most of my activities like my training and stuff like that.

The more letters came in, the more I kept being temlted to find out who this anonymous person is.

One afternoon, I decided to take a short stroll around the halls to get my thoughts cleared up before I would head back to the dorms.

As I continued to walk, I noticed that somebody was in the halls where my locker was.

She had black hair with a high ponytail and was holding a folded piece of paper.

I decided to watch her for a bit as I hid behind a wall so I won't get caught.

She looked around and once her head turned around to the direction where I'm at, it was Momo from Class 1-A.

My eyes widened as my heart started to pick up it's pace.

Yaoyorozu then slipped the letter through my locker and ran away befire anyone would see her.

My face was heating up and I soon formed a smile, knowing that she was my secret admirer this whole time.