~Relationship~

Hey guys!!! This oneshot idea was by IzuOcha_fan_UwU and I think this would be a really cool oneshot idea to write!!

Just a reminder though, I wasn't entirely sure how writing secret relationships work so ummm....yeah xD

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and write some more ideas or requests if you want ÙwÚ

Awase's POV

          I've always looked up to Yaoyorozu for such long time honestly. I see her as a good role model for others and friend you can trust. Not only that, but I see her as a girl who's so perfect that even the sun itself can't shine as bright as her.

For so long, I've been keeping my feelings for her inside of me but I never had the guts to speak up.

          I was sitting on the bench, finishing my math homework since I want to complete in peace and no disturbance.

Just then, I heard footsteps getting louder and louder. I felt like someone was walking towards me.

I look to the side where the sound came from and to my surprise, Yaoyorozu was making her way to me.

"H-Hi Yaoyorozu.." I greeted her.

"Hi Awase, I was kind of looking for you." She nervously chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion, "Umm...why?"

She kept fiddling her fingers as her face was slightly pink, "Well..it's just that...I need you to um...pretend to be my...boyfriend.."

I felt my heart beating faster and my face heating up quickly, "Y-You want m-me to p-pretend to be y-your b-boyfriend??? Why me???"

"It's just...you're the only one who I think can do this. I know we haven't interacted in a while but I think this will do. Besides, I only you need to pretend because my parents expect me to have one." Yaoyorozu nervously explained. She was scratching her head as she was shyly looking away from me.

I was in pure shock and at the same time, I was speechless. I didn't know what to respond or.. I just...really didn't know if I should agree to this.

I'm somewhat happy that this is happening, yet I don't want Yaoyorozu to feel uncomfortable around me.

"Are you sure you want me though?" I asked.

"Y-Yes..I'm sure.." She nervously smiled.

"Well...if you want you and I to 'pretend date', we got to at least be comfortable each other first." I suggested.

"You mean like we first try to hang out as friends first?" She questioned.

"Yeah, then once we feel like we're comfortable, then we can try to pretend to date." I said.

She smiled, "I think that would work!!"

          For the next couple of weeks, Yaoyorozu and I have been trying to get to know more about each other. She and I have been getting along despite the rivalry between our classes.

We tried hanging out together alone and even tried to go on dates, just to see the process we made.

There were even times when she and I would sometimes kiss. It's quite a major shock to think I'd have my first kiss with her but I was happy.

          Surprisingly, when our parents found about the news that we're 'dating', they were happy and excited. We made sure to not let them tell our classmates or teachers though.

          As much as I feel happy I get to be closer to the one I love, I feel devastated to think that she and I are just pretending to date.

"Yosetsu, are you okay?" Momo asked me.

"Oh umm..yeah..I am." I tried to smile.

"Are you sure? You were spacing out a little there." She pointed out.

I sighed, "I-It's nothing honestly, just had some random thoughts in my head."

          I can tell she was quite concerned for me, but I didn't want her to know. I can just tell her I was suddenly spacing out just because this is all pretend dating.

"Yosetsu, you know I'm always here." She reassured me.

I softly smiled at her, "Thanks, Momo."

Momo giggled and pecked my lips.

I was shocked, "You do know that no one is here, right?"

"I know."

"Then...why did you kiss me? I thought we only kiss only if we're in public." I questioned. She and I were in the park sitting on a bench, with no one around us at all.

"That's beacause I want to take every chance I could get just to kiss you." She said.

"Wha-" I was cut off by her kissing me once again, only this time, it felt like it had more feeling and love to it.

I melted into the kiss and kissed her back.

We did this for about a few secinds before pulling away.

"I love you, Yosetsu. I want us to be together, not just pretending, but with real love." Momo spoke.

"R-Really??" I blushed.

She nodded with a smile.

I smiled back, "I love you too, Momo."

"So...are we a...thing now??" She asked.

"I guess so...but we can't let others know that we are dating. It is allowed but I don't think any of our teachers would like it." I said.

"Well as long as you don't cheat on me, I'd like that." She giggled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Who sais I would ever cheat on you? You're the only princess I see and no one else." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek, making her flustered.

"YOU BETRAYED US, AWASE!!!!!" Monoma yelled out to me.

"I JUST DATED A GIRL FROM CLASS 1-A!! I DIDN'T BETRAY YOU GUYS!!" I yelled back.

"Yaomomo, you neevr told ud you were already taken!!!" Uraraka said excitedly.

"We've only been dating for five months now, we just didn't really wanna tell it to anyone honestly." Momo explained.

I swear I hate truth or dare games

Yep, the bottle landed on me and I chose truth, which led me to a question that was 'Is there something that I've been hiding for the past couple of months'. Yep....I hate it..

"WHEN'S THE WEDDING?!?!" Hagakure freaked out.

"We're still 16, Hagakure." Momo said.

"There is such thing as a young arranged marriage especially for ages at 16 like us." Shoto pointed out.

"Really??" Momo tilted her head to the side and looked at me.

"We're too young Momo." I said to her.

"DIBS ON BEING BEST MAN FOR OUR WELDER HERE!!!" Tetsutetsu raised his hand.

"HEY, WE'RE HIS FRIENDS SO IT SHOULD BE ONE OF US!!" Fukidashi defended.

"YEAH!!" Kosei agreed.

I facepalmed and noticed that Momo was laughing at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and just became completely embarrassed and flustered by this whole thing.

I guess our relationship ain't a secret anymore, but at least everyone knows that Yaoyorozu belongs to me.