~Is That Me?

Momo's POV

          I went through my closet, hoping to find a box that would fit all of the Matryoshka dolls she subconsciously made while studying for an exam that they had today.

"Come on, I know there's one here." I frustratedly mumbled to myself.

The Russian dolls that I made weren't just the normal ones that had my appearance, but it was the appearance of Yosetsu Awase.

          Ever since I started liking Awase, my body has been suddenly started to create dolls that had his appearance. It has been 2 hours and I didn't realize how many I made without me even knowing.

"Aha! Found one!" I said and placed all of the 20 small Matryoshka dolls in the box and back in my closet.

I grabbed my school bag and swung it around me and carried it on my back.

I then left my dorm room and went downstairs to join my classmates in heading to school.

          I saw my friends waiting for me in the common area. It seems like a few of our classmates took a head start in heading their way.

Jiro waved, "Hey Yaomomo, what took you so long??"

"It...happened again." I nervously laughed.

"Awww~ Is Yaomomo still making those Russian dolls of Awase from Class 1-B?~" Mina teased.

I blushed in embarrassment, "Well I can't seem to stop it and I don't know how!!"

Hagakure giggled, "Don't worry Yaoyorozu, you'll figure out a way. Maybe it's natural that you're body is doing that when you're in love."

"But I was in love with Todoroki back then, I didn't seem to make dolls of him."

Tsuyu corrected her, "Technically, you were more of admiring him as a role model rather than a love interest in my opinion."

"That's true. Unlike Awase, you're always wanting to pass by the Class 1-B classroom just to see him every once in a while." Uraraka added with a smirk.

I groaned, "Let's just hope the dolls won't suddenly appear out of me later. That would be emarrasing."

Time skip..

          Our exams were done and luckily there were only just two today in the morning. The rest of the day for us will just be the regular classes and such.

          During our english class, I was copying down some notes in my notebook when I suddenly noticed something on my right arm.

I looked down on it and saw the creating particles appear with an Awase Matryoshka doll falling out of my arm.

I panicked in my head and noticed that Todoroki saw the doll.

I immediately picked it up, shoved it in my school bag before anyone else noticed.

"Was that....Awase..?" Shoto questioned quietly to me.

I blushed furiously, "U-Umm..I uhh..ummm..m-maybe..??"

He raised a brow and just shrugged it off.

I let out a sigh of relief and went back to listening in class, hoping that I don't make another doll again.

          After a while, English class was done and it was lunch time. I was really excited cause I was getting kind of hungry after I skipped breakfast. My quirk involves me to eat a lot and I easily needed to skip breakfast for a bit due to my problem of creating Awase Russian dolls every so often.

"Hey Momo, are you ready to go?" Mina asked as I was still fixing the items in my bag.

"You guys go ahead. I still need to organize my things in my bag but I'll be there in just a sec." I said.

"Okie dokie!" Mina smiled and went of with the rest of my friends to the cafeteria.

          I chuckled and continued fixing my bag and once it was all clean and organized inside, I stood up and left the classroom. Sadly, I was the only one in our class who didn't left the classroom but at least I get to leave now.

As I got out of the classroom and was on my way going down the stairs, I heard my name being called.

"Hey Yaoyorozu!"

I recognized the voice very well and turned around to see Awase himself.

My heart beated faster and I blushed slightly, "Hi Awase! How are you?"

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm good too! You also kinda dropped something." He nervously said.

I raised a brow, "I dropped something?"

"Yeah..this." He was all red as he showed a Matryoshka doll of him.

I blushed a fiery red and immediately grabbed the doll and hid it behind my back.

I nerviusly laughed, "O-Oh I didn't r-realize..!! T-Thanks Awase.."

"N-No problem. Is that me?" He asked, reffering to the doll he just saw.

I coughed out of embarrassment, "M-Maybe..b-but it's not what you think..!! I was umm...uhh practicing creating dolls for everyone inbmy class and I thought why not do it for your class too."

I was now hoping that excuse was enough for Awase to fall for it, but apparantly I don't think it worked.

"Umm..you know I've only seen you create me for the past few seconds, right?"

"W-What makes you say that?"

He pointed to the ground and when I looked down, I saw at least five Awase dolls and another one fell out of my arms.

I was as red as a tomato covered in strawberry juice, this is the most embarrassing day ever!!

"W-Well...umm...uhhh..." I stuttered, not knowing how to talk this through.

He then chuckled and slightly blushed, "It's okay Yaoyorozu, you don't have to explain. Can I have one??"

My eyes widened, "Why?"

"I don't know, I think it would be nice keeping a Matryoshka doll of myself created by you." He smiled.

HE KNOWS WHAT TYPE OF DOLL IT IS!!

"O-Oh well then go ahead..!! I am kind of running out of space in my room for these dolls." I giggled shyly.

He laughed, "And it appears you have less of a space for more."

I looked back at the ground and saw more dolls of were sropping down of my arms and thighs.

"J-Just help me get these all in my bag." I pouted while a red blush was still on my cheeks.

Awase chuckled, "Sure thing."

I was glad that the dolls weren't too big and that they were small enough to carry.