~Comfort~

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!!! THIS ONESHOT INVOLVES MAJOR SPOILERS SPECIFICALLY FROM THE MANGA SO IF YOU HAVE READ THE MANGA, YOU MAY READ IT, BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T, THEN DON'T XD

But if your brain is tempting you guys, then sure why not xD

I sadly forgot who came up with this idea due to the number of notifs I'm getting xD

If this idea is from you, please comment that this was your idea and then I'll change this author note lol

Enjoy the oneshot!!!

Momo's POV

          I was sitting on the steps in front of the dorms, mourning over the complete loss we just earned during that war. It was no use, it was as if this battle between the villains was stringer than ever, even harder than we could've imagined.

Almost everyone of our classmates were severly injured and unconcious, some Pro Heroes even risked their lives just to protect us.

They even...died for us. Almost all of them did due to Shigaraki's Quirk.

Midnight...she was one of them. She was one of the Pro Heroes who sacrificed her life. She saw so much potential in me and now...she's gone.

          The more I thought about her, the more I burst into tears, making my sobs louder. I told my friends and other classmates that I didn't want to be disturbed, but now I feel like I just want someone to talk to.

The sun was setting yet the cool breeze still gave me shivers, making my own body feel cold due to the temperature outside.

I kept wiping my tears but they keep falling down.

"Y-Yaoyorozu..??"

I looked up and saw Awase, without his bandana on and having a bandage wrapped around his forehead.

"A-Awase.." I instantly wiped my tears, "U-Umm..what are you doing here??"

"I....honestly don't know...I just wanted to check on you guys. I know it's kinda weird since we're from different classes and all but...I still wanted to see how things are going...especially with..Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki." He said.

I softly smiled, happy to know he cares for us.

"They're fine, I guess. The only information we got from them as of now is just that they all haven't woken up yet, but they're recovering fast." I said.

"Well, that's good to hear. Some of my classmates are injured too, but I don't think they're as injured as those three." He chuckled.

"That's good, but it seems you're one of the injured..?" I giggled.

He laughed a bit, "Yeah, but it's not that bad. It will go away soon."

"I'm glad."

"Umm..may I?" He asked, gesturing if he can sit beside me.

I nodded and made some space for him to sit.

Awase sat right beside me, "So...how are you holding up? I heard about...Midnight.."

I sighed, "I'm not doing good honestly, I feel so...depressed and...scared. I never thought I would already lose someone like a teacher so quickly."

"I'm sorry Yaoyorozu...I guess...not everything will end up the way we want. Even I was devastated to hear her death. We all were." He spoke softly.

I couldn't help but cry once more and hug him. I know it caught him by surprise but he hugged me back, rubbing my back to helo comfort me.

"I miss her so much, Awase. We've lost so many people, I can't imagine losing more." I sobbed.

He then made me face him and smiled, "Hey, we may have lost so many people and heroes, but let's not forget that we're heroes too. Even if they're gone, they're watching over us."

Awase wiped my tears off and his soft touch made my cheeks heat up.

"Y-Yeah...I guess you're right." I snuggled my head on his shoulder and let his arms wrap around me.

His warmth around the cold air made me feel much better, as if everything will be fine.

He stroked my hair to sooth my sadness away and I can feel my face forming a smile by just that simple action.

"Can you...stay here for a bit? I kinda do want someone to talk with." I nervously chuckled.

"Sure, I don't mind." He smiled.

I nuzzled my head on his chest which made me feel more comfortable and warm. Not only that, but I felt happy with his comfort.