~Love Story~

READ IF YOU WANT BUT THIS ONESHOT IS BASED ON WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY HERE:

Hi guys, so ummm...a lot has been going on for the past few days or weeks and I just wanna make sure nothing in my mood changed during that time because I didn't wnat you guys to feel worried or anything like that.

Don't worry I am completely fine and well.

It's just that....few weeks ago...my mother passed away and I tried my best to stay strong for her but I felt like it was too hard in the first or second day when our dad told me and my siblings about her death.

I'm not entirely sure if this is something I should say but I just want to make sure I do say it so you guys know just in case. But yeah I lost her in this young age and I'm still just a teen.

That's why in honor for my mom, I want to write this oneshot that is based on a few memories that my mom and dad has told me and brothers before her passing.

It's something I've been wanting to do for the past couple of days cause I wanna make it feel like my parents had an amazing love story.

I'm not gonna write the whole thing but I'll be adding my own twist to it so that it seems connected to the BNHA story.

Some parts of this onshot will be having the few moments that my parents have done together so yeah.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!!!

(I'm starting to feel like awamomo are my parents now HAHAHAAH)

Third Person's POV

          It was Valentine's Day and everyone at U.A. were excited. Nothing too grand of an event was gonna happen yet the special occasion of that said day was already enough for people to be excited and happy.

Students and teachers begin to share gifts and chocolates to their friends and even their special someone.

It was also the day where students would try to confess to their crushes with either gifts or letters.

This was the situation Yosetsu was in.

          Awase has liked Yaoyorozu, a student from 1-A, for quite a while. He didn't think too much of the fact that he does since his love for her wasn't too strong when he started it out. Eventually, it soon grew the more he sees her whether in the halls or cafeteria.

He plans to give a letter to her, to express his feelings for her and hope that maybe they would be reciprocated.

          Yosetsu watches as the beautiful black-haired student walks out of class with her friends for lunch, and took this opportunity to give her the letter, well not in person though.

He peaks through the window of her classroom to see if there was anyone he could ask to place his heart-shaped letter on her desk.

He soons spots Kirishima talking with Kaminari and Sero who were just about to walk out if the classroom.

Awase soon walks up to the red-haired boy, "Hi Kirishima!"

"Oh sup Awase, ya need anything?" He asked.

"Uhh..yeah kinda..can we talk privatelly for a bit. I promise it won't take that long." Yosetsu said.

"Sure! See you guys downstairs!!" He told his friends and they nodded before leaving.

"So, what do you need?" Kirishima asked him.

"Well...umm...c-can you place put this letter on Yaoyorozu's desk for me..??" Yosetsu asked nervously as he handed him the letter for Momo.