~Jealous~

HI GUYSS!!!! I just want to say thank you to AngelUnicorn21 for this amazing idea for this oneshot!!

If you guys have any ideas or requests that you want me to do, let me know and I'll gladly write some!!!

Now on to the oneshot, enjoy!!!

Momo's POV

          It was a normal morning at school and I was walking in the halls, not doing much but just walking for some fresh air.

During my walk, I heard familiar distant voices coming from the direction I'm going.

I looked around to see where those voices were coming from and soon my eyes landed on Awase talking with his classmate, Setsuna.

I was honestly okay with this since Awase and her are just friends, yet sometimes I kinda wish he doesn't have to talk to a lot of girls.

Why do I feel this way? It's okay for him to talk to anyone, it's not like he's taken or anything....or is he?

I shook that thought out of my head and just continued to walk.

Maybe I can get his attention if I greet him. Wait...why am I suddenly wanting his attention all of a sudden?

I just kept walking and once I was close to Awase and Setsuna, I decided to greet him.

"Good morning, Awase!!" I smiled.

He instantly blushed as he noticed me, "G-Good morning, Yaoyorozu!"

I giggled because of how cute he is as I continued to walk away.

It just felt completely nice seeing him smile just right in front of me.

"Hello Yaomomo!!" Mina greeted me.

"Oh, hi Mina. What are you doing here?"

"Meh, I didn't know what else to do other than just sit there and do nothing, so I thought of coming to find you."

"Ohh I see."

"Anyways, are you okay though?" She asked in worry.

"Why are you asking that?"

"I don't know, you just somehow looked a bit in rage at first and now all of a sudden you're super cheerful." Mina explained.

"O-Oh umm...well I just had a random thought in my head but it's gone now." I nervously laughed.

"Well...okay then..?"

We then decided to move to a different topic as Mina and I walked back to our classroom before classes would begin.

          As the day went by, I have felt nothing but complete jealousy inside of me. I'm not the type of person to immediately admit it, yet I can't help but feel it.

Every time I walk in the halls or maybe in the cafeteria, I always see Awase and Setsuna together.

Are they a thing or something???

I don't like to admit, but I really just want her to stay away from him for at least a minute!

(Chill girl •~•)

I just really couldn't take it anymore, I decided to talk to Awase later after school to confront him about this. I want to know if there's something between those two all of a sudden.

          Soon, school was over and I came out of my classroom and saw Awase waiting for me.

Wow, does Class 1-B actually end earlier than us?

"Hi Yaoyorozu, you said you needed to talk?" He asked.

"Yeah...it's nothing too important...just something to clear things straight."

"Okay...? What is it?"

I let out a deep breath, "Are you and Setsuna together? As in like a couple?"

His eyes widened in shock, "What?? What made you think of that??"

"I don't know, it's just...you two have been tigether almost the whole day and it's just weird and strange." I crossed my arms.

Awase then realized something and had a smirk on his face, "Yaoyorozu, are you jealous??~"

I blushed crimson red, "Wha-- What made you say that?? I'm not j-jealous, who said anything I was jealous??"

He raised a brow, not falling for my lies and I sighed in defeat.

"Maybe..I was...a bit..?"

Awase laughed, "Yaoyorozu, Setsuna and I were just together cause we were talking about our homework that was done by pair. We're not in a relationship or anything."

I then felt too stupid as I felt flustered and my face was getting more red every second.

"S-Sorry...I guess I misunderstood the situation and jumled to c-conclusions." I looked away from him.

He chuckled, "It's fine Yaoyorozu. Besides, you're the only one I have my eyes on and no one else~"

Awase teased me.

I blushed even more and playfully punched his arm.

"If it makes you feel better, wanna just hang out together right now?" He asked.

I smiled, "I'd love that."