~Little Sister~

So remember Yuna?? The sister of Awase I made in the first Awamomo fanfic called Crush?? Yeah I'm adding her in the oneshots lol xD

Sorry if this is quite short lol

Momo's POV

"Come on Yaomomo, let's have some fun!!" Mina said as she and Uraraka were trying to pull me out of my bed.

"But I'm not feeling too bored right now. I'm quite enjoying myself with my book." I replied with smile.

          There wasn't much we could do in the dorms since we've currently done most of our school works and nothing else was given to us for us to submit or do.

Since that was the case, my friends decided that we should go somewhere and do something fun.

"Please Yaomomo? All six of us are gonna have fun!! Plus, reading your book can wait." Uraraka tried to change my mind.

Honestly, maybe I do need a little bit of air to breathe. I have been rereading this book and I guess a little fun won't kill me.

"Okay, let's go." I smiled.

"Yey!!!"

Time skip...

          The girls and I went to a mall to go for a little bit of shopping and just looking around to see what we could do.

"Where should we go first??" Hagakure asked.

"Well I could buy a bit of clothes. There's this outfit I wanna try and I think it might look good on me." Mina said.

"I don't mind shopping a little bit." Tsuyu agreed.

"To the department store we go!!" I exclaimed cheerfully.

          The department store felt like the only place in a mall where we all feel like it's the best place to buy clothes. Other stores around the building are nice, but we get to have unlimited choices and brands to try on.

The first stop we made was the shoe section.

Not many of us needed any new shoes but Jiro and I did, the others just took a look around the area as we try on some shoes.

"Woah!! They have an All Might rubber shoes and other Pro Heroes designs!!" Hagakure said.

Jiro chuckled, "I heard there was a sale here that had something to do with those limited edition Pro Heroes designs."

Uraraka gasped, "I'm definitely getting a pair!!"

I laughed, the designs on those rubber shoes actually quite nice. Maybe I should've gotten those instead but it's fine.

As I sat down and tried on some simple sandals, a little girl walked up to me.

"Oh hello!" I greeted her.

"Hi!!! I love your sandals!!"

I smiled brightly, "Aww thank you so much!! Are you with someone?"

"Yup!! I'm with my onii-cha."

"Oh? But where is he?" I asked, looking around to see if there's anyone who looks somewhat identical to the little girl.

"Yuna, there you are!"

I looked at the direction where that voice came from and saw Awase running towards the little girl.

H-He's her brother?? Awase has a little sister??

"Onii-chan you found me!!" She giggled as Awase picked her up.

"We weren't playing hide and seek, Yuna."

"Awww." She pouted.

Awase looked at me and blushed, "I-I'm so sorry about my little sister, Yaoyorozu. She can be very playful whenever we go somewhere."

I giggled, "It's fine, Awase. Your little sister is adorable!"

I can really see the resemblence between them.

"Wait, you know her, onii-chan??"

He nodded, "Yep, she and I go to the same school but we're not classmates. Yaoyorozu, meet Yuna."

"A pleasure to meet you, Yuna." I smiled.

"A pleasure to meet you too, Yaoyorozu!!"

"What brings you two here?" I asked Awase.

"Oh, my parents thought of dropping by my little sister so she and I could spend some time together before she leaves tomorrow. I thought that maybe the mall would be the best answer to having some quality sibling time." He nervously chuckled.

"Onii-chan, I didn't know you met a real life princess!!" She smiled in awe.

I blushed furiously and he did as well.

"O-Oh umm thank you!" I nervously smiled.

"A-Anyways, we better get going now. We hope we didn't bother or disturb you in anyway." Awase apologized.

"It's alright, Awase. It's nice seeing familiar faces in places you wouldn't expect them to see." I laughed a little.

"Are you onii-chan's girlfriend??" Yuna asked innocently.

Okay now that really caught me off guard.

Awase blushed more and covered her mouth, "No Yuna, we aren't dating. We're gonna go now, see you!!"

They both left with a giggling Yuna and waving at me.

I waved at her back, giggling at the inyeresting interaction we both had and the weird assumptions she made about me and Awase.

But honestly, he and I together doesn't seem that bad..

"Hey Yaomomo, I saw you were with Awase and that little girl." Jiro said as she walked up to me with a pair of sneakers in her hand.

"Oh, I just learned that the little girl is actually Awase's little sister. Her name is Yuna and she's quite a sweet and funny kid." I smiled.

"Really?? Whag did you guys talk about?" She asked.

Just as I was about to say something, the scenario of what Yuna said appeared in my head, causing my whole face to heat up.

"Uhh..you okay??"

I snapped out of it and just thought of something else, "Oh, nothing really. We just talked why they were here and that Yuna said that I was a princess."

"Awww, that's adorable." She giggled.

"Yeah..she really is adorable." I agreed.