~Bandana~

Hi everyone!!! I made an instagram account where you I upload some fanart which will most probably be just Awamomo related lol

If you guys have instagram and is interested in following me, my user name is annairaarts.

As of now, I only have two posts so you can check those out if you want!!

Also, to anyone who actually knows me in real life and is very aware that I have so two instagram accounts(my personal and my account for my random drawings), I am so sorry if I'm making so many accounts lol HAHAHAH

Anyways, enjoy the oneshot!! ÙwÚ

Awase's POV

          Today was another day of training with Class 1-A. As always, we alk gathered up in the said fighting area where our training will be held.

Eventually, we all gathered up in the fighting area where we meet up Class A.

"Hey, Class B!!" Midoriya greeted us with a wave.

"It's good to see you guys again, Class A!!" Kendo greeted back.

And as always, Monoma came out with a crazy laugh, "LOOKS LIKE IT'S ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY TO BEAT YOU IDIOTS!!!!"

He's really getting worse.

"Good morning. We'll be starting the training in a while, we still need to set up a few things before we could start." Mr. Aizawa announced.

Almost everyone decided to talk with the other students from the different class while some just stayed with their own classmates.

"Hi Awase!!"

I flinched by the sudden greet but turned around and saw Yaoyorozu. It was much mire different now because her hair was down and it wasn't in a high pony tail like always.

"Oh, h-hi Yaoyorozu." I stuttered, noticing how exposed her hero costume is.

"Is it okay if I umm...borrow your bandana??" She asked.

I raised a brow, "Why??"

"It's just I kinda forgot to bring my hair tie a while ago since my hair was wet this morning." She explained.

"Ohh I see, and you want to use my bandana as a hair tie??" I questioned.

She nodded.

"Well, sure. I don't mind helping out." I smiled.

"Thank you so much, Awase!!" Yaoyorozu smiled back.

          I took out my bandana off of my head and helped Yaoyorozu in tying her hair up. Unlike any other hair tie, my bandana is literally just made for the forehead so it was kinda hard to make it even tighter. So I just weld the bandana into some little knots first which heloed made the grip tighter.

"Does it hurt??" I asked her, making sure it was comfortable.

"Nope, it's perfect!!" She sweetly smiled in reassurance.

"That's good to know." I sighed in relief.

"Maybe after training, I could return your bandana to you?" She suggested.

I shook my head and gave her a her reassuring smile, "It's fine. You can give it back to me tomorrow. We still have a whole day of who knows what might happen, so you might need it."

Yaoyorozu blushed a bit and smiled, "If you say so. Thanks again, Awase!"

"No problem."

"Alright, we're gonna be begin our training now!" Mr. Vlad King spoke and all of us gathered once again by class.

"Psst, dude. Where's your bandana??" Fukidashi asked me.

"Oh, Yaoyorozu said she needed it so she can keep her hair up. She doesn't have her hair tie so that's why she asked me for my bandana as a substitute." I explained.

"Aww, that's nice of you bro."

"Thanks"

"Although, that's making me wonder though.."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You do realize her Quirk is Creation, right? She could've just made herself a hair tie on her own." He said.

My eyes widened in surprise as I didn't realize that before.

"Oh yeah...."

"Well that's a bit odd, but oh well. Maybe she needs it so she can save her energy and lipids." Fukidashi guessed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Or possibly because she just wants to wear your bandana cause she thinks is nice or maybe she wants to see you without your bandana." Fukidashi snickered.

"Umm...what do you mean by that??" I raised a brow.

"I mean, a lot of people actually like seeing you withoit your bandana. Plus, Yaoyorozu is looking at you right now." He pointed somewhere at Class 1-A.

I turned around to see if what he's saying is true and soon, my eyes landed on Yaoyorozu, who as well is looking at me but immediately looked away.

"Awww, she likes you >:DD" Fukidashi chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm sticking to the first option where she's saving her lipids." I crossed my arms and chuckled.

"Suit yourself, I'm going with the last option." He laughed a bit.