~Am I Your Wallpaper?~

Third Person's POV

          Awase and Yaoyorozu went walking together at the park with just a little of catching up with each other, they also just wanted to hang out since it's been a while since they've last spoken with one another.

"Sunny day, isn't it?" Yostesu spoke.

"It sure is, a very beautiful one actually." She giggled.

They continued to walk and a thought soon came into Momo's mind.

"Have you finished doing that History paper due tomorrow?"

Yosetsu looked at her in confusion, "History? I thought it was Science."

"No I'm pretty sure it's History."

"Really?" His eyes widened.

Momo trued to remember, "Or it could be...science. Now I honestly don't know."

"Hang on, I'm texting Kendo right now to see what homework we got."

Awase pulled out his phone and turned it on, then the sight of Momo made her surprise as she saw his wallpaper.

(This is the best I can find HAHAHAHAH)

"Am I....your wallpaper..??" She questioned.

Yosetsu immediately covered his phone and became a blushing mess, "W-WHAT?! N-NO YOU'RE NOT!! T-That's just umm...uhhh someone else!!"

"You sure?? Cause that seems to be my face--"

"Just don't look."

"O-Okay.."

Momo looked away a bit to not see his phone. She and Yosetsu were completely blushing messes.

          Awase just scrolled through his contacts and looked for Kendo's name. While doing so, he was flipping out ovee what just happened. His crush LITERALLY saw his wallpaper and now the only thoughts he had was just wishing he could go back tume and erase those things.

After asking his classmate about the homework, Kendo soon replied back to him.

"O-Okay, Kendo said our homework is science, yet she isn't sure if you guys were given the same type of homework like us." He explained.

"O-Oh...I see..."

They both were still walking yet in awkward silence.

"Umm....j-just to let you know...I'm n-not stalking you or anything.." He stuttered.

"I-I know.." Yaoyorozu blushed.

"W-Wanna get ice cream?"

"S-Sure.."

Time skip...

          Awase soon came back to the dorms from his 'normal' walk with Yaoyorozu. His head was now burried on the couch pillow, groaning in embarrassment and a bit of annoyance.