What goes around....

Y/N scoops up some water and pours it over his head by the river.

"This is refreshing." He says to himself as he takes another scoop and pours it over his shoulder. He plunges his head into the water in an effort to wash his hair, and pulls it out of the cold, cooling water, brushing some excess water off.

In the bushes, Im Nayeon, Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung watch as the betrayed soldier washes off the debris of battle from his armor.

Don't worry, Y/N is still wearing his undergarments.

"Why are we here again?" Chaeyoung asks.

"To make sure he doesn't just run off, right Unnie?" Dahyun asks for confirmation.

"Hmm...-W-what? Oh yeah, sure." She answers, her head still fixed on the view. Definitely not focusing on Y/N.

Both Dahyun and Chaeng look at her, cringing at the sight. They move their gaze back to Y/N, who is just about to leave when they see Rose come up to him with a towel.

"What are they talking about? And why is it taking so long?" Nayeon asks the other two.

"I don't know. Why should we care? it's none of our business." Chaeng answers half-heartedly.

"Come on, unnie. Let's just go back. I want to sleep." Dahyun whined.

"SHHH....Listen..." Nayeon smacked the top of their heads before making the quiet sign.

"Hey there, Y/N."

"Hey.....Rose, wasn't it?"

"Indeed. I'm here to show you to your hut, if you don't mind."

"Please, lead the way."

"Come on, Nayeon-unnie. Can we go now?" Chaeng whined

"They're leaving. Follow them." Nayeon ordered. "Report back to me before nightfall."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung sighed. "Here we go again." They said together and exited the bush.

"I'm sorry, but are you related to the other Chaeyoung by any chance?" Y/N asks innocently.

"Haha, I wish." She says. "I'm only half as powerful as her."

"Good to know. So what do you remember from the corruption?" Y/N asks, awkwardly trying to start a conversation.

"Well, i remember running, and hiding. I remember fearing for my life as i hear the footsteps of Legionaries walk by." She explained. "Anyway, we're here!"

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'll...see you around?"

"Yeah. Are you coming to the bonfire tonight?" Rose asks.

"I didn't even know there was a bonfire. We'll see." Y/N waved goodbye before looking around the small hut. It was dirty and rustic, but it was certainly an upgrade to the jail cell he was in. 

He flopped down on his bed, and soon fell into a deep sleep. 

"Is he dead?"

"I don't know. Shake him?"

"I'm not touching him! You do it!" 

*poke *poke

"Y/N?" 

"Hmm?" Y/N awoke, eyes half open. Wondering who had been disturbing his beauty sleep. 

"Hey, Y/N. Wake up." Dahyun shook him gently. "There's a bonfire going on, you want to join?"

"Oh, yeah. Right. I'd almost forgotten. I'll be there shortly." Y/N groaned as he sat up on his bed. The two girls then quickly rushed out of the house, blushing.