Preparations

"SANAAA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!" Momo shouted into the forest. She lost Sana in the thick of the bushes.

"Goddammit, you slippery Sanake!" Momo threw her stick on the ground in a fit of rage. Suddenly, she heard a stick crack behind her.

"Hehe, got you." Momo whispered sinisterly. She dashed to the source and pried open the bush. "AHA! Got you.....?"

Momo expected to find Sana, instead she found Dahyun, and a broken stick.

"What? What are you doing here?" Momo asked the scared tofu.

"Uhh..." Dahyun chortled. "I..i...I'm uhh look....looking for..uh this!"

"You were looking for a stick?" Momo gestured to the item Dahyun held.

"Umm....y-yeah..hehe. A stick." Dahyun laughed.

"You might want to move from that spot." Momo suddenly blurted out.

"Why?" Suddenly Dahyun was pulled into a hug by Momo. Dahyun heard a rumble before pushing away from her.

"What are you doing?" Dahyun asked with a frustrated tone.

"Saving you. Again." Momo pointed to the trap they set to catch wildlife. If Momo hadn't pulled Dahyun away, she would have had an arrow to the head.

"You need to tell me these things." Dahyun hyperventilated. "Or else I'd just die from getting stung by a bee."

"Been there, done that." Momo recounted. "They actually taste good, if you don't mind the stings."

"Eww, what?" Dahyun was disgusted. Momo just shrugged. "Girl's gotta eat."

"And let me guess, you grew bored of the chips?"

"Yeah, they taste bland now. My taste buds have tasted so much salt." Momo said as she started walking.

"Where are you going?" Dahyun ran up to her side.

"To catch a snake. Wanna follow?"

"Sure." Dahyun tagged along. "But please tell me if I'm going to die."

"I will." Momo smirked.

"Where are we going?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon, who was dragging her by the hand through the thick bushes. 

"You'll see." Jeongyeon said as she pushes aside a few more branches. When they finally emerged from the thick bushes, Nayeon couldn't believe her eyes. 

It was indeed a sight to behold

It was indeed a sight to behold. Combined with the sunset, this place almost looked like it was copied right from a painting. 

"You like it? I found this place many loops ago." Jeongyeon invited her lover to sit by her, and Nayeon obliged. "This place is beautiful." Nayeon remarked.