Act 5: All is well...

"You see the target?" Mina asked the little cub, who nodded in response. "Good, you know where to go, now you gotta find out how to get there. First, find the distance between you and target, then just point the wand, and shoot. Ready?"

"Send the targets." Chaeyoung readied her makeshift wand. Mina nodded and stepped on a plank, setting off a contraption which started shooting tomatoes at her. Chaeyoung cast an agility spell on herself and started to use her wand to strike the tomatoes, firing accurate bolts of lightning to fry the the fruit inside out.

"Left, Right, left again." Mina coached from a distance not wanting to get hit by any fruit. When the machine started powering down, Chaeyoung stood up and cheered. "I did it!!"

"Yeah, but your challenge was to strike every tomato, and...." Mina pointed behind Chaeyoung, revealing Sana and Jihyo dripping in tomato juice. 

"Why are you guys playing with our food? We don't have much left! And why are you playing with such a dangerous object!!" Jihyo snatched the wand away from Chaeyoung.

"Jihyo!" Mina snatched back the wand and handed it back to Chaeyoung. "Don't you dare speak to Chaeyoung like that." 

"Why not? Of all people you should know how dangerous an unexperienced caster like Chaeyoung is when holding a wand!"

"She was under my supervision!!" For a split second, Jihyo felt the ground shake beneath her. "Now let me repeat myself...."

"Don't you ever use that tone with me, or Chaeyoung ever again."

Jihyo and Sana's eyes just widen at the sudden ferocity

Jihyo and Sana's eyes just widen at the sudden ferocity. "Okay, not gonna ask. Just keep a low profile. We don't want anyone coming at us. And replace the tomatoes." They left without saying another word.

"Hey Mina?" Chaeyoung chirped. "You can let go of me now." 

"Oh sorry." Mina hadn't realized she was hugging her to death. 

"I get that you are very protective of me, Minari. But I can protect myself sometimes." 

"S-Sorry, Chaengie." Mina hugged her again. "It's just.... I can't bear the thought of losing you." 

"It's okay Minari. But you don't need to scold Jihyo for it. She's just.. looking out for us."

"Okay..." Mina kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you are mine, Chaengie."

"I'm glad too. Let's go to the village and stock up the tomatoes." Chaeyoung kissed Mina before dragging her to the nearby village to buy some food. 

Jihyo went to the nearby river to wash off the spray of tomatoes from earlier with Sana following close behind.

"Aish...these stains are near impossible to wash off." Jihyo gritted her teeth and scrubbed viciously.