Captured...once again.

Soon after the guards dragged Y/N away, Dahyun was slowly escorted back to camp, where she found the rest of the team bound together. She was tossed roughly into the pile as the girls shielded her from any more harm. 

"Dahyun! You're okay!!" Nayeon snuggled up to her adopted sister and pressed her forehead against Dahyun's. "Where did you go? What happened to you??" 

"They...got Y/N..." Dahyun muttered. "W-where are the others?"

"They are at a different campsite.  Jeongie, Chaeyoung, and Momo. They separated us so we wouldn't escape."

"We need to get Y/N before we're executed!" Dahyun panicked.

"No use, they have us chained with these cursed binds." Jihyo informed. "They restrict all magic from flowing within the victim."

"How do we get out of here with no magic?"

"Tzuyu, do you remember the blueprints given to us by that shady out of town salesman i met a while ago?" Mina suddenly spoke up.

"Indeed, I have them right here." 

"Hey!! What are you all doing there?" A guard suddenly yelled. "No talking!!"

Jihyo paused for a second before suddenly standing up and approaching the guard. 

"Jihyo!" Sana whispered. "What are you doing?". The natural born leader gave no answer, instead she continued to walk up to the guard, hips swinging side to side.

 The natural born leader gave no answer, instead she continued to walk up to the guard, hips swinging side to side

"Aww, baby. Can't handle a little girls gathering?" She cooed to the guard.

"Don't try to seduce me, witch." the guard averted his eyes. "I've been trained to withstand the most painful forms of torture."

"Oh, I'm not gonna give you any kind of torture. Unless....that's what you like?" Jihyo tilted her head slightly, feigning innocence and exposing her neck.

"Away from me, witch. You are a disgrace and a danger to everybody in this world." The soldier pushed her away, but Jihyo crept closer and rubbed her thigh against his crotch.

"Come on....your training may make you strong, but your instincts say otherwise...Don't think i haven't caught you and the other guards staring at these milkers....."

"Do not tempt me, witch."

"Jihyo what the hell are you doing?" Sana muttered to herself from afar. She couldn't help but wonder to herself why Jihyo thought this was a good idea.

"Sana! Stop falling into Jihyo's trap and help us out!" Nayeon whisper-shouted. "You'll draw too much attention if you stare!"

Sana waddled her way back to the group. 

'I just hope Jihyo is okay,' she thought. As expected, the guard suddenly grabbed Jihyo's arm and dragged her out of sight.