A Gift

"I'm stuffed. I'll be in my room." Chaeng quickly excused herself after making the short eye contact with Mina. She ducked into a random room in the base, crouched down and hugged her legs.

"Stop blushing!! I'm supposed to hate her!" Chaeng talked to herself. "She literally beat me into a pulp the first time she met me!"

"Who did?" The room suddenly lit up.

"Who's there?"

"It's me. Tzuyu." Tzuyu's figure suddenly formed out of nowhere.

"What is this?" Chaeng tried to touch Tzuyu but only passed through her.

"You are in the simulation room. This is where Mina and Jihyo practice their skills. From combat to agilty, or just someone to talk to." Tzuyu explained.

"Someone to talk to?"

"Sometimes it gets hard for Jihyo when Mina isn't here. So she requests me to make images and simulations of her family back in the capital. It must be lonely staying by yourself." Tzuyu reasoned. Chaeng could only give an affirming nod.

"Then what does Mina usually search for?"

"Are you requesting to get her search history?" Tzuyu asked with a smirk.

"Uhh...." Chaeng hesitated. What would Mina do to her if she said yes? The explorer side of her longed to come out once more.

'I guess we'll find out.' she thought to herself. "Yes. Show me."

Suddenly, the room changed colour to an endless white void and multiple figures popped up around her. Chaeng observed the figures. They were mostly dummies and boxing opponents.

She waked around the area for a bit, before coming across a place filled with different plushies of penguins, and another was a pool of ketchup. She cringed away before turning her attention to one particular familiar figure in the room.

She walked past different dummies and managed to reach the familiar figure.

"Hey, who are you?" She spoke, grabbing the figure's shoulder and turning it around. She took one good look at the face and realized who it was.

 She took one good look at the face and realized who it was

Herself.

"What am I doing here?" She asked in confusion.

"Son Chaeyoung. Searched 1 day ago at 1:53AM." Tzuyu announced.

"That's weird..." She muttered to herself. "But I look stunning tho."

"That's the beautification software Mina had installed specifically to render this model." Tzuyu explained. "She even installed different outfits."