Morning Madness

"Goddammit, Jihyo. What the hell did you do?" Y/N woke up to a person's complaint outside his door.

"Hey! Watch the language! I just need to recalibrate the device to make sure the capacitor can hold enough energy to output something!." Y/N heard Jihyo fire back.

A few days have gone by. 'Jihyo keeps putting off that thing related to Shadow energy, but i guess everything has it's time.' Y/N thought to himself.

He slowly sat up from his bed. He performed his morning routine and opened his door, to find a broken device on the ground with Mina and Jihyo arguing how to fix it.

Dahyun suddenly appeared next to Y/N. "Is this how every morning is going to start?" She whispered.

"I hope not. I wanna sleep." Y/N scratched the back of his head. As the arguing continued, Dahyun and Y/N quietly slipped away to the cafeteria for breakfast. There, they met Nayeon and Chaeng, who were scarfing down everything in sight. 

"Wow, didn't know you guys were such big eaters." Y/N remarked.

"No, iht's jhust...." Chaeng tried to talk with her mouth full.

"Swallow." Nayeon commanded.

Chaeng gulped. "It...It's just, we haven't had a proper meal like this in a long time."

Just then, Dahyun's stomach growled. She grinned in embarrassment at the others while apologizing.

"Go ahead and eat up. I'm fasting." Y/N motioned and Dahyun happily buried her face under a mountain of pancakes.

"You should eat too, Y/N. We need your energy." Nayeon advised as she put another waffle in her mouth.

"Alright." Y/N chuckled as he sat down with them.

Y/N sat down at the table and Tzuyu suddenly showed up at his side.

"Are you the waitress too?" Y/N asked.

"Indeed. But I'm not like Tzuyu." She smiled.

"My name is Tzuvely! I'm the AI created by the AI Tzuyu!" She greeted. "Would you like the breakfast special? It's waffles with a side of hot chocolate!" A dish appeared in Tzuvely's hand.

"Or would you like some pancakes?" Another Tzuvely appeared by his side, holding the promised pancakes.

"Wait, Wha-? How many Tzuvelys are there?!" Y/N gasped in shock.

"About 50 clones operate this facility." Tzuvely A explained.

"And my AI can switch between them." Tzuvely B smiled.

"It's so cool, right?" Chaeng laughed at Y/N's confusion along with Nayeon and Dahyun.

Somewhere in the Herald Base, Jihyo and Mina were at their workstation to figure out how to fix their newest invention.

"Maybe rewiring the circuit to the power source should fix it instead of running it through the repeater." Jihyo suggested, looking over Mina's shoulder.

"No, that would cause the motherboard to overload." Mina grabbed a pair of pliers and started taking apart the circuit.

"Hey, I worked hard on that!" Jihyo objected.

"Well, right now it's garbage." Mina focused her attention on the machine. "It would be working if you didn't pour orange juice inside."

"That's what the blueprints you sent to me said!"  Jihyo showed Mina her blueprints.

"The blueprints said DON'T pour an electrolyte! Water would have been enough." Mina fired back.

"Well, how was I supposed to know that?"