Prologue

Magic.

It's is known to many as illusions, tricks, lies, deceit. But to the citizens of Arcadia, Magic means everything.

Magic comes from within. But not everyone can harness that power. Just as there are many ways to do martial arts, there are also many ways to use Magic as well.

The Legionaries are the military of Arcadia. They prefer using brute force to attack and knock their enemy off their feet as fast as possible. Some say it's better to run before you get pummeled to the ground. Due to their brutal nature, these strong users prefer using the Hand style attack, where their Magic comes out raw, unfiltered, and at it's strongest form, deadly. Using their hands also means that they can summon an arsenal of weapons at their disposal.

 Using their hands also means that they can summon an arsenal of weapons at their disposal

The Dynasts hail from royalty. They are mostly known for their quick and rapid attacks, earning them the nickname of speedcasters. These powerful descendants of royalty believe that the tongue is the most powerful weapon. They use their mouths to fight rather than swaying their hands back and forth. You heard me right. They cast spells just by speaking the names of those spells. If skilled enough, some can cast spells up to 6 SPS! (Spells per second)

 If skilled enough, some can cast spells up to 6 SPS! (Spells per second)

Finally, the mystical Heralds hail from the eastern side of Arcadia. No one really knows where they came from, or how they started. All they know is that the Heralds are a faction not to be messed with. They usually show their faces whenever there's trouble, and defuse the tension before it even appears. They are also renowned for plenty of scientific discoveries, and many credit them for the discovery of magic. However, that claim is still unproven. These skilled fighters channel their energy through instruments when casting spells, such as wands or staffs because it is much more balanced and safer than raw power.