Act 4: Stupidly Fast and Incredibly Furious

"What have you done to them?!" Y/N yelled at Shadow, anger flooding into his mind.

"Greetings, son. I'm pleased to finally meet you. Come, we have much to discuss."

In response, Y/N set Jeongyeon aside and glared at Shadow. "I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Ohhh, little clone, you want to kill your dad? Cute!"

"Don't you dare mock me." Y/N growled, eyes glowing with blue and black mist.

"Don't keep the old man waiting, then." Shadow raised his arm, signaling a small army to charge forward at Y/N, spears and swords raised high.

Y/N charged back, yelling and phasing into Shadow form before jumping directly into the middle of the phalanx, and unleashing a shadow punch that obliterated the army.

"Well done! Keep it coming!" Shadow ordered more soldiers to come, army by army, and Y/N fought his way through hordes of Shadow soldiers with a will strong enough to make Green Lantern jealous.

But as time went on, Y/N grew increasingly tired. The fight with Shadow Jeongyeon had left him with little to no energy left. His movements began to slow, and he began taking more and more hits.

"Must....keep ...fighting...." Y/N thought to himself. "Must hold on..."

However, witnessing the girls' unconscious bodies beneath the rubble touched something deeply evil inside of him, something about him that was far from natural, animalistic, or even human.

Inbred, cocksucking piece of shit!" yelled one of the soldiers as he raised his sword in an attempt to sever Y/N's head from his body.

"GET LOST!" there was an explosion, forcing all the soldiers back. Shadow was the only one who survived the blast, and even he was trying to remain still.

Shadow turned around to see what had caused such a blast, and was mortified to see what was standing in Y/N's place.

A monstrosity with spikes on its back and a glowing center growled and slobbered menacingly. Its long claws sliced through the air like blades, and its lack of humanity made it a nightmare to watch. Slouched down in a predatorial position, it was ready to pounce on anyone it came across.

Shadow gasped, "My God. The Shadow Beast. I will baptize you with riches no other man can attain! Now, go and bring me the head of that creature!"

The soldiers, now motivated by money charged at the monster, half fearful and half glorified. The Shadow beast merely smiled as it snarled it's long fanged teeth at the army.

The animal gave a loud roar before sprinting towards the army. These long claws served as swords at the end of its fingers, piercing shields, weapons, and armor to reach the fleshy insides. The Shadow Beast brutally killed and mutilated more than half of the soldiers in one sweep, and the wounded were soon picked off one by one, either by bleeding out or being decapitated.

 The Shadow Beast brutally killed and mutilated more than half of the soldiers in one sweep, and the wounded were soon picked off one by one, either by bleeding out or being decapitated

Its strength grew by the second as it tore the army apart because it absorbed the shadow energy from the dead and added it to its own. Shadow was astonished at this, and asked Ecto to note it down.

The general reported back, "Your Majesty! A shortage of soldiers forces us to retreat!

"Where is Joon-Ho? He should be here!" Shadow yelled at the general.

"We aren't sure sir."

"He's gonna get it when I go back." Shadow took off his overcoat and began walking towards the Shadow beast. "Tell your men to stand down and return to the citadel. I'll handle him."

"Of course, your Majesty. Pull back! Retreat!"

Shadow spotted the Shadow Beast approaching and immediately pounced on him, hoping for a quick kill. Shadow raised his hand and emitted a frequency, which to the Shadow Beast's surprise prevented him from attacking Shadow. It was as if Shadow had tamed the chaotic beast.

"Y/N, I just want you to calm down and come with us. You just made your situation incredibly valuable to me."

"RAAAAAH" The Shadow Beast held it's head, stinging from the pain. Y/N soon began shifting between the Shadow beast and the human form.

"Ah, I see you've bonded with the damn thing. We'll have to separate you when we get back."

"RAAAAH!" Shadow was surprised to see the beast showing discomfort and attempting to break free.

The frequency was increased by Shadow, but it made no difference.

Suddenly, A long, flexible claw shot from the beast's mouth directly at Shadow as it roared. Shadow barely dodged the claw, and it scratched his arm. There were three hits, and three times it hurt Shadow.

Grasping his wound, he opened it slightly to examine the extent of the damage

Grasping his wound, he opened it slightly to examine the extent of the damage. "Impossible." Shadow's cut radiated raw power, and it burned into his skin. The Shadow beast was clearly stronger than Shadow, but only a fool would pass up the opportunity to capture this legendary creature.

"Bring it on, imbecile." Shadow placed himself in a fighting stance.

The beast simply snarled at the monarch, eager to tear him apart once and for all.