Intruder

Chaeyoung excused herself from the group. Melodrama had never been her thing. She wandered throughout the halls of the facility, searching for the new area she found.

In the center of the building was a natural rainforest, preserved by the power of science. It made her feel like home since she had spent most of her life on the run. The peaceful atmosphere allowed her to bask in the artificial sunlight without the need to hide herself from anyone. This was her favorite place in the whole base of operations.

She laid down onto the soft, wet grass and stretched her stiff limbs. The cold touch of the grass contrasted the heat of the sunlight shining on her. She heard the birds chirp to a beautiful song that only the birds knew what the lyrics were. All the elements were in sync with each other, it was almost hypnotic to Chaeyoung.

Slowly, her eyelids felt heavy and she started to feel....tired.

Snores were soon heard radiating from the tiger cub. The excessive sound attracted many animals and critters, including one particular figure, whose presence scared the other animals back into hiding.

Suddenly, a shadow loomed over Chaeng. She felt the sunlight on her face get blocked by something....or someone. Chaeng felt the cold touch of a blade touch her throat, along with the words "Who are you, and what are you doing in MY territory?" whispered into her ear.

"Who are YOU?" Chaeng whispered back while standing slowly, raising her hands in surrender. "I wasn't aware that I committed a crime just for laying here."

"I don't think you read the sign." The figure whispered to her. From afar, Chaeng saw a sign she never saw before.

TERRITORY OF PENGU. NO TRESSPASSING. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

"I-I..."

"Shut it. I don't want to hear your cries when I remove your throat from your neck." The figure held the blade closer to Chaeng's throat.

"S-SINK!!" Chaeng cried out and the spell was cast. The ground suddenly became quicksand and Chaeng leapt free of her attacker's grasp. Unfortunately, her attacker also managed to get away.

"A dynast. Interesting. I haven't seen any since Shadow decimated the royalty." The attacker snickered.

"Don't you talk about them like that!" Chaeng defended. "Firewall!"

A literal Fire Wall was spawned and separated Chaeng from her attacker. The enemy just smiled. She grabbed her blade and waved it around herself, and walked through the wall unharmed.

Chaeng went into panic. She started rapping immediately, casting every spell she could at the scary woman advancing towards her.

"Pyro whip! Misery! Warp! Thunder Blaze!" Chaeng threw everything she had at the woman, but the woman simply waved her blade, changing it into a wand, and redirected everything back at Chaeng.

"Agility!" Chaeyoung cast before trying to outrun the mixture of spells coming towards her in vain.

"Argh!!" She huffed when the ball of magic hit her. She suffered a lot of damage, and it was clear who had won. With a wave of the woman's wand, a contraption was cast and it fell on top of Chaeng, trapping her with a gag in her mouth in this awkward pose.

 With a wave of the woman's wand, a contraption was cast and it fell on top of Chaeng, trapping her with a gag in her mouth in this awkward pose