The Rooftop

Happy Chaeyoung Day!!!

Chaeyoung POV

It's late at night. I don't know how late, but it's pretty late. The clock that i just grabbed from my nightstand says it's 4:32AM, but the digital clock on the wall says it's 3:34AM. I don't know which to trust.

Sigh. I sat up on the bed, my thoughts stirred in my mind. Who would've thought that little old me, a Dynast, would be infatuated by a gorgeous.....beautiful.......stunning.....angel....*SLAP*

Wh-what was i talking about? I slapped myself as a reflex.

Doesn't matter. I need something to distract me.

I get off my bed and felt my feet touch the cold hard ground. I moved quietly to the door, sneaking past Dahyun who already fell off her bed, and Nayeon, whose snores could wake the dead, and at the same time mask my footsteps.

The door opens with a whoosh. I just hope that Tzuyu doesn't see me sneak out like thi-

"Son Chaeyoung. Get back to bed this instant." Tzuyu's voice comes on the speaker.

Speak of the devil. Her digital form slowly forms behind me.

"Heeey, Tzuyu." I try to play it off. "Just got lost looking for the bathroom."

"There's a bathroom in every guest room. Why didn't you just use that one?" Tzuyu crossed her digital arms.

"Umm...." Crap, I'm running out of excuses. "It got clogged?"

Tzuyu pauses for a minute. She looks off into the distance, as if focusing on something else before turning back to me.

"There. I reset everything. You can use it now."

"Come on, Tzuyu. I just wanna explore the place!" I whined.

"You can do it in the morning. But i cannot have you neglecting your sleep, Katarina Son Chaeyoung. Nayeon's orders."

"How did you know my full name?" I asked. No one has called me by that name since I was a child.

"I pulled some records." Tzuyu shrugged. She suddenly paused and looked down, as if listening to something.

She turns to me, and sighs. "The Rooftop." She mutters. "You can go to the rooftop."

"What? Why?"

"I'll let you go just this once. Take it or leave it."

"Thank you, Tzuyu." I give her a big hug around her waist and dash off quickly before she changes her mind.

" I give her a big hug around her waist and dash off quickly before she changes her mind