Everything ends in a fight

"Jeongyeon?" Nayeon looked at her lover in horror.

"Jeongyeon isn't here anymore......It's just me...." Jeongyeon snarled at Nayeon, who was scared beyond imagination.

"Jeongie? I know you're in there...." Nayeon pleaded with fear in her eyes, but Shadow Jeongyeon couldn't care less.

"She told you to run, why didn't you listen?" Jeongyeon taunted and approached Nayeon slowly, the ground cracking beneath her feet. Jeongyeon crouched, punched into the ground, and pulled out a giant sword. "Ah, Old faithful." She admired her sword and stamped it to the ground once more.

" She admired her sword and stamped it to the ground once more

Nayeon gulped. "This is bad." 

"Honey, I don't think you have any idea how bad this will be...." She laughed.

.

.

.

.

"Momo? A-Are you okay?" Dahyun stood up slowly.

"Oh, I feel fine. Better than before." Momo clenched her fists, feeling the energy surging through her veins. She began approaching Dahyun, the ground shook with every step.

"Momo?"

"I'M not Momo." Momo walked up to Dahyun, grabbed her by the neck and raised her high. "I'm your worst nightmare..." 

Dahyun grunted from Momo's grip. She punched and smacked her hand o try to loosen it, but it only got tighter.

Momo summoned a katana from thin air and pointed it at Dahyun's neck. "The devil waits for your sins..."

"Let go of me, Momo!!" Dahyun struggled, but her short legs could not touch the ground. 

"Nonsense, I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner! I will decide your fate!"

"Sorry, But I'd like to decide for myself!" Dahyun lifted her legs to Momo's throat and kicked her, making her lose her grip on Dahyun's neck, before backflipping to a safe distance.

"Feisty little one, I will give you a fair trial then." Momo smirked and put on her crimson helmet.

" Momo smirked and put on her crimson helmet