Final Output

"You got the plan, right?" Mina asked Sana one last time, making sure she knew what her role was. 

"Remind me again?"

Mina sighed. "Tzuyu will create a distraction, leading the guards to check it out. That should buy us enough time for Dahyun to sneak over to the hut and get the keys to her cuffs. She'll come free you and you need to grab Tzuyu's knife and throw it to the guards. It'll create a dome and incapacitate the guards so we can go to the other camp and free the others. Got it?"

"Why don't we just....y'know....sneak attack the guards?" Sana looked confused. 

"Would you want to have a swing at them? We can't afford to have any losses here." Mina sighed. "It's vital that you incapacitate them, understood? Otherwise, they'll alert the other camp and we'll get caught again." 

"Okay! Got it!" Sana nodded, and just as Mina gave the go ahead to Tzuyu....

"What plan?" Jihyo suddenly popped out of the bushes. 

"Jihyo!!!" Sana yelped in joy, to which Jihyo replied with a shush motion. 

"Stay quiet, Sana. I'm getting everyone out." Jihyo jingled the keys around and started freeing everyone. 

"What happened to the guard?" 

"He threw me on the bed and wanted to take advantage of me, so when the time was right, I suffocated him with my thighs and broke his neck. It's easier said than done." Jihyo snickered. 

"You what?" Even Tzuyu the robot was shocked at her creator's audacity. 

"Come on, let's go. Sana, throw the knife and let's get out of here. I got the location of the second camp." Jihyo hurriedly released everyone and Sana grabbed the pulsing knife from Tzuyu's chest. 

"Here

"Here...we...go!" Sana threw the knife with all she had. Seeing the knife cut through the air, she watched excitedly as it created waves of pink and blue. 

"Uhh....Sana?" Dahyun tapped her shoulder. "Where were you aiming the knife?" 

"Oh....uh.." She looked back nervously, and the guards had seen the soaring knife that made a whistling sound in the air. 

"Hey!! Stop right there!!!" One of the guards yelled, sending the girls into panic. 

"RUN!!!!" Mina called and everyone began sprinting for the woods. However, they found it difficult to climb the steep hill that barricaded the camp. Guards lined up and started to throw spears as Dahyun (who had a fear of heights) couldn't bring herself to climb the hill. 

"I'll hold them off, get far away from here!!" Tzuyu punched her fists together and she began to overload her core. 

"No! Tzuyu that function hasn't been tested yet! You'll die!!"