Meet your Maker

"Then i challenge you, Joon-Ho to a DUEL!!" Y/N called out to his opponent.

Joon-Ho slowly leaned in to Rose. "What's a duel?" He asked.

"Jinjja?" Rose raised an eyebrow. "You really don't know? I don't think we can be together anymore." She turned away.

"Wae?! Please babee..." Joon-Ho knelt and pleaded. Y/N and the rest of Joon-Ho's army rolled their eyes. 

"Fine." Rose gave in. She conjured a spell book and put on some glasses. Flipping the pages, she soon stopped on one specific page and read it out loud. 

"A duel is a civil right that can be invoked by any caster to another. It is a match that forbids the use of magic, and the casters duel by way of physical contact. The match does not conclude until one yields or dies. Any party who steps outside the arena is automatically disqualified."

"Soo...No magic?"

"Yes." Y/N confirmed. "Rose, would you please do the honors?"

"Okay." Rose swiftly crossed her arms together, and formed the runes that would surround the arena. Joon-Ho tried casting a spell, but the Runes that were cast prevent the spells to form. 

"Perfect. Now let's see how much you've improved without the help of your lackeys." Y/N taunted.

"Oh, I'm sure you will." Joon-Ho answered by taking the Legionary stance.

Y/N replied with the same Legionary stance, since he was so familiar with using it

"Battle!" Rose put down her raised hand, starting the match. 

Being a true Legionary, Joon-Ho charges towards Y/N fiercely, almost taking Y/N out. But Y/N's quick thinking moved out of the way and tripped him, sending Joon-Ho to the ground. 

Joon-Ho got up and tackled Y/N, lifting him up and throwing him over his shoulder. While he was down, Joon-Ho took some cheap hits, aiming for Y/N's face and stomach. 

Y/N threw Joon-Ho off him by kicking, sending him flying to the edge of the circle. His arm may have crossed the edge, but more than half his body has to go out for it to count.