Dead of Night

That night, 2yeon burst into their room, Jeongyeon peppering Nayeon with kisses. 

"Why are you such a tease..." Nayeon mustered, breaths hot and shaky as she closed her eyes. How did she end up like this?

Jeongyeon chuckled, her voice low and husky as she sprinkled kisses over her so called partner's body, enjoying every moment of this. 

"Well that's your fault. You're the one who said I couldn't kiss to save my life. Now who's the one eating their words, huh?"

"Shut. Up." Nayeon managed, her cheeks flaring red as she opened her eyes again, glaring at Jeongyeon as soft noises escaped from her throat. She was so getting back at Jeongyeon for this.

Jeongyeon didn't flinch, smirking at her girlfriend as she nipped her neck, moving closer to her ear. "Better be quiet, sweetheart. I didn't lock the door." 

Nayeon giggled as she kissed Jeongyeon passionately.

In another part of the house, Y/N had trouble sleeping as usual. He stared at the ceiling with a blanket up to his waist wondering what could be stirring through his mind.

"Shadow Mind, are you there?" He called.

No answer. Y/N sighed and draped his bathrobe over his scarred body and approached the balcony, hoping that the silence and ambience would clear his mind.

"I. AM. SUPERIOR!"  

"You never stood a chance, boy."      

"Do you want them to die for you?"

"DO YOU WANT THEIR BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS??"

He winced as his father's words echoed through his ears. Did the girls deserve it? Did it really make sense to put them in danger? 

The knock at his door caused him to lose his train of thought.

"Sana. What are you doing up?"

"I.....just sensed someone in need of a hug. May I come in?" Sana trailed off, totally not staring at Y/N's bare abs. 

"Of course."

"Wow....Nayeon really gave you the VIP class huh. Sucks that I have to share with Mina and Momo. You got a private room all to yourself!"

"Is it really that bad with Mina and Momo?"

"One won't stop eating and the other won't stop talking about Chaeyoung." She trailed off again. "Could I...maybe sleep here tonight?" 

Y/N scratched his head, unsure of the request. "Umm....okay. I'll ask some of the villagers to get an extra mattress and you can take the bed." 

"But that would take FOREVER.... Can't we just share the bed? Besides, I need someone to hug when I sleep."