Act 3: Enter Shadow

"Sir! We just heard back from the Legion! General Joon-Ho has successfully taken over the Stray Lands!"

"Brilliant. Now leave me be." Shadow shooed the messenger.

"Peace be with you, my Lord." The servant bowed before exiting the large doors of the palace.

"Ecto, run diagnostics again." Shadow grunted as he felt weaker and weaker every day. "And please tell me the Strays had something technologically advanced to keep me alive."

"Sorry, Sir. But the results are the same. It seems the Shadow power in you is slowly fading away, and your age has caught up to you." Ecto replied. "We haven't looked into the Stray Lands yet, but there is a likely chance."

"Dammit!" He slammed a nearby desk in frustration, splitting it into half.

"Ecto, run a scan on the Heralds." Shadow requested. "Something isn't right with them. Especially Herald #37 and #38."

Herald #37:Name: SHARON MYOUI MINAD

Herald #37:
Name: SHARON MYOUI MINA
D.O.B: March 24, 1997
Major: Electrical Engineering, Martial Arts

B: March 24, 1997Major: Electrical Engineering, Martial Arts

Herald #38:
Name: PARK JIHYO
D.O.B: February 1, 1997
Major: Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science, Shadow Chemistry.

"I meant their base!" Shadow yelled at the machine.

"Satellite images suggest a very strong Shadow energy surge emitting from the lab." Ecto presented the images. "Wait, there seems to be another Shadow energy source coming from one of the guest rooms."

"Another? I thought Sharon only requested the orb?"

"Look for yourself." Ecto pointed out the surges and where they came from. "There were also sightings that Herald #38, otherwise known as Park Jihyo was seen fleeing from the Stray Lands along with 4 others."

"3 have been identified as Dynasts." Ecto revealed. "Their names are Im Nayeon, Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung."

"But there is another that i cannot identify." Ecto paused. He zoomed in on the image of that one man that it couldn't see. "He was hurling Shadow balls, much like yours at our troops. Some thought that you had joined the battle and celebrated preemptively."