Time Loop

"Okay, we're here." Momo moved the last branch before revealing the tent they had set up. It was a clearing in the middle of a forest, with a campfire surrounded by logs for sitting. It was situated under a cliff, where they took shelter from the rain

"This...is cozy. Feels like home." Y/N remarked.

"Yeah. After living in a bamboo forest for a while, you get used to the camping lifestyle." Dahyun said.

"So, why are you all here?" Jeongyeon sat down by the fire, next to Nayeon. "This is actually supposed to be a top secret mission, but since Nayeon is here, I'll give you guys a free pass."

"Thank you for the generous offer." Y/N thanked them with a slight bow, as did Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Tzuyu just sat there, motionless.

"SO, here's the deal." Dahyun clapped her hands and crouched slightly. "We are here to save you."

"From what?" Momo crossed her arms.

"Umm...This may not be easy to hear, but you guys have been trapped in a time loop." Nayeon put her hand on Jeongyeon's. "You too, Jeongie."

"Oh, OH that. We knew about that." Sana snickered. "Nearly forgot about it actually."

"Wait, WHAT??" Everyone yelled out loud.

"Yeah, we knew about it. We retain our memories every loop that goes by." Jeongyeon explained.

"Prove it." Chaeyoung challenged.

"Ok, Dahyun...was it?" Momo called Dahyun over. "Stand over here, Close your eyes and Count to 3."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

"Okay....." Dahyun closed her eyes. "1....2....3!" Suddenly, Dahyun was pulled away from the spot she was standing on. When she opened her eyes, she heard applause from the group, Momo was holding her waist and the spot that she stood at was now covered by a giant boulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK???!!" Dahyun yelled out in shock. "WHATTHEFUCKWASTHAT????"

"That boulder falls down every day, at the same place, at the same time." Momo shrugged. "The time loop always resets the boulder to the top, every single day."

"WHOA. I think my heart just jumped out of my chest." Dahyun panted and held her chest. "I think I need to puke."

"You'll be fine." Momo patted Dahyun's head and she quickly swatted her hands away. "Don't do that to me again!"

"Okay, I won't." Momo put her hands up in surrender. They both returned to the group to sit.

"Believe us now?" Sana taunted. "I've lost track of how long we've been stuck here. But honestly, I'm starting to lose interest in here too."

"Have you tried breaking out?" Chaeyoung asked the Legionaries.

"Countless suicides, countless battles with the maniac in the woods, countless times we abandoned the mission to go back to Legion camp, we always wake up back here." Jeongyeon sighed. "I'm sorry, Nabongs....I must've been here for quite a while. You can really lose track of decades in here."

"Aww....Don't worry about it, Jeongie..." Nayeon gave Jeongyeon a peck on the lips. "All this time here and you still haven't forgotten me."

"They look so cute together, seriously how did you not know about this?" Y/N whispered to Chaeyoung and she just shrugged.

"So," Y/N turned to the Legionaries. "we're here to save you from the time loop."

"Why?" Sana asked with squirrel eyes.

"Because we need your help to defeat the actual Shadow." Tzuyu spoke.

"Why?" Sana asked again, this time in a much cuter voice.

"So that we can save the world?"

"How do you plan on doing that? We've literally had to kill, or be killed by Shadow countless times, just for the loop to be restarted every single day!" Sana smacked her log in frustration.

"But this time, it's different." Chaeyoung piped up. "This time, you have a Shadow Magic user."

"Shadow Magic?" Jeongyeon asked. "The type of magic Shadow uses?"

"Yes." Y/N held out his hand and summoned a shadow flame. "This magic got us in here, and it's gonna get us out of here."

Jeongyeon, Sana and Momo looked at each other. Could they be telling the truth? Could they finally escape this endless loop of torture and horror? 

"Come with us, Jeongie..." Nayeon pleaded with her bunny eyes to the Legionary, whose heart melted at the sight. She looked back at Sana, who gave a thumbs up for approval.

She looked at Momo, who was munching away at a pack of chips and not paying attention, raised her buried head from said chip pack and gave a thumbs up with a smile

"Alright." Jeongyeon began to smile and looked at her love. "I guess we'll get out of here."

"LET's GOOO!!!" Sana jumped from her seat in joy while pumping her fist in the air. She also pulled Momo off of her seat in joy, but ended up spilling her pack of chips into the ground.

"WHAT AND WHY THE FUCK, SANA??!!" She yelled at her. "THAT WAS A FULL BAG OF CHIPS!!" Momo gestured to her lover that had been splattered against the muddy ground. Sana immediately realized her mistake and cursed before running off screaming in fear with Momo wielding a large stick and following close behind.

"Give them some time." Jeongyeon waved them off. "They'll sort it out."

"In the meantime, I'll set up the robots." Tzuyu stood and started to unload her baggage, and Y/N began restarting the portal to get home. 

Jeongyeon took Nayeon's hand. "Come, I want to show you something." They both walked off into the forest hand in hand.

"It's too sweet!" Tzuyu fangirled. "I'd ship it!!"

"Tzuyu, please focus." Y/N advised and Tzuyu continued her work. 

"Can I help?" Chaeyoung asked, feeling bored. Tzuyu nodded and instructed her how to set the robots properly.