That dizzy feeling

Who are you to them?

"What?"

Who are you to them?

"Are you talking to me?"

Yes. Who are you to them? 9 girls, all different and don't know anything about each other. How did you unite them to fight against Shadow?

"The girls? I-I don't know. They shouldn't have any reason to trust me, especially the Legionaries. I just pulled them out and or some reason they're following me."

So you do not know?

"Nope. Do you?"

Why else would we ask you the question?

"Wait, who's we?"

Not important. Next question....wait.. Dammit, Sally! Why isn't this complete??

Because we didn't think he'd be here so soon!

Time is literally irrelevant to us! Goddammit, Sally! Ugh, where's Kat?

"Umm...Is this a bad time?"

Yes it is, Y/N. My Kat isn't here and Sally didn't fucking finish the DAMN QUESTIONS!!

I RAN OUT OF TIME!!

*sigh* You know what, we're just gonna roll with this. Time for you to go.

"Wait, aren't I dea-"

Goodbye.

"WAKE UP Y/N!!!" The baby beast yelled at Y/N's battered and unconscious body

Y/N woke up with a jolt, the sting of pain from the rock suddenly washing through his brain. 

"Wha-Where am I?" He looked upwards to see 9 other heads looking down on him. "You all seem fine after taking a beating."

"Mina heals pretty quick. But Nayeon has like a permanent limp now, and Dahyun became incredibly flexible after breaking all her bones." Chaeyoung briefed.

"Can you perhaps give me some healing too? oww." 

"Yeah, sure." Mina set her hands on Y/N's head as a mint green fog formed around her wrists. Soon, Y/N could see and think straight again. 

"Oooo, thanks Mina. Now, what's next?"

 Now, what's next?"