Chapter 32 (saiouma wedding flash back) part 1

No ones POV 10 years ago (Kai's 8 years old)

Kai was playing with a dollhouse in his room as Kokichi and Shuichi were calling Kirumi to come and watch over Kai, of course Kai didn't know they were leaving he's been in his room all day. He was just to busy playing with the new Barbies he got. Kokichi knocked on the child's door. He carefully put his dolls down and waddled to the door and opening it. "Hi mama." He greeted innocently. He looked at his mother whom was wearing a very fancy attire. He got confused.

His mom had her hair tied up in two high ponytails, with a small black bow on the right one. Her dress was white with some checkered decorations, the dress went up to her knees. Then black socks. "Mama why are you dressed like that?" He asked. "Because me and your dada are going out to eat." She smiled. Kai shook his head. "Was I supposed to get ready!?" The little one panicked. "She said her and dada, that didn't include you." Shuichi walked over and put his right hand on Kokichi's shoulder.

He wore a plain black suit with white gloves and his hair was slicked back with one hair out. Kai was kinda offended at what Shuichi said to him. "So your leaving me home alone?" Kai got slightly excited. "No." They both said, Kai pouted. "Tojo-San is coming over to watch you." Kokichi smiled. "But Kirumi is boring." Kai pouted, puffing up his cheeks. "Why can't uncle toe come watch me?" He whimpered. "Because uncle toe didn't answer the phone." Kokichi furrowed her eyebrows. "Hmph!" Kai crossed his arms being all dramatic.

"It's okay Kai it's only for a little bit." Shuichi reassured the child. "Okay.." He whispered. "You better be good or I'm not giving you any cookies." Kokichi mischievously grinned. This scared Kai he never liked his mother grins. It was too scary to him. "Okay okay!" He stepped back. Then the small family heard the doorbell go off. "That's probably Tojo-San." Shuichi mumbled and sprinted to the front door. Kai walked after him and hid behind Shuichi. "Hello Tojo-San." Shuichi smiled. "Good afternoon Saihara-Kun." Kirumi bowed. Kai giggled.

Kai walked away from Shuichi but to Kokichi. "Mama." He says. "Yes Kai?" She asks. "Can I have Yuki over?" Kai asked with a small blush on his face. "No Kai." Kokichi said. "Bu- Why!?" He pouted. "Because I said so." Kokichi grinned looking away. "What's that supposed to mean?" Kai cried. "I said no Kai." "Bu-." "No is no." Kokichi glared. "You're so mean!" Kai ran to his room. "This little boy.." Kokichi shook her head. "You ready to go?" Shuichi asked softly. "Yeah." Kokichi smiled. "Okay, we're leaving now!" Shuichi announced. "I hope you too have a wonderful night." Kirumi waved.

"Bye! Hey and Kai can't have any cookies until we're home." Kokichi said earning a upset groan from Kai. She giggled, then the two were gone. Kirumi walked over to Kai's room she knocked on the door waiting for a response. "Yes?" Kai asked. "May I come in?" Kirumi asked. "Hmm, what's the secret password?" Kai asked giggling a bit. "I'm not sure, can you give me a hint?" She asked playing along with the child. "No." Kai laughed. "Then how would I know the password?" She stated. Kai rolled his eyes. "Fine, it's one of my friends names." Kai said getting bored.

"You only have one friend, is the password Yuki?" Kirumi smiled softly. Kai ran up to the door and opened. "You got it right!" He giggled. Kai then let the tall woman in his room. She looked around the room, very pink. It was clear he was going through his Barbie faze. There were a bunch of Barbie posters but instead of Barbie it was Ken. Other posters of my little pony characters, Pokémon. His room was decorated with pictures of his mom and dad (or as Kai likes to say it Mama and dada.) his bed sheets were rainbow, and his hello kitty plush sat on his bed.

"You have a very nice room Kai." Kirumi smiled. "Thank you, mama helped me set it up." Kai explained. "What do you want to do?" She said kindly. "Let's watch TV." He said and ran out of the room into the living room. "Let's watch Pokémon I wanna see James." Kai cooed blushing a little, he clearly had a small crush on the anime character. Kirumi stood next to the couch. "Sit down!" Kai demanded pointing at the seat next to his. "Yes sir." She sat down next to the little one. "Don't worry I'm not that mean." Kai giggled. "I know your not." She hummed. "Ooo! Team rocket!" Kai cheered as he watched the television screen.

~

Kokichi and Shuichi were sitting at the restaurant waiting for their food to arrive. "Hey Shu." Kokichi said while kicking her legs. "Yes?" He replied. "Why'd you want to do out all of a sudden?" She asked curiously. Shuichi blushed. "W-Well I just thought we should go out we never really do these kind of things." He made an excuse. "Okay." Kokichi she did by it, but she just shrugged and took a sip from a glass of water. "Hey maybe after this, we can go to the park." He whispered. "Sure." She smiled.

Time skippy cause I'm lazy

Kokichi and Shuichi walked along the sidewalk holding hands. It was quiet. Shuichi was looking around for a nice spot to stop at. Kokichi just walked not really knowing what was going on in Shuichis mind. Shuichi was panicking, he was nervous, he was sweating a lot. And he was awkwardly smiling which Kokichi wasn't very fond of. She let go of his hand and just held on his wrist, his hands were questionably sweaty. "Shumai, are you okay?" She asked kinda concerned. "Y-Yeah.." He sighed. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" "Yeah kinda." She admitted.

"Let's sit down." Shuichi suggested. "Okay." Kokichi softly said. She was growing tired. But before they sat down Shuichi panicked when the ring box fell out of his pocket. "WAH-." Shuichi panicked as he ran after the small black box. "Shumai?" Kokichi asked following him. Shuichi got a hold of the box but once he turned around he crashed his Kokichi. "Sorry!" He released that Kokichi had the ring box in her hands. "What this Shu?" Kokichi asked about to open it. "I-." Kokichis eyes sparkled at the ring. Shuichi just went along with it. "Kokichi will you marry me?"

Kokichi looked up at him and blinked, she blushed and looked back at the ring then back at Shuichi. "You're serious?" She asked. "Y-Yes Kokichi I am.." Shuichi was flustered at this point. "YES." Kokichi bounced and jumped on Shuichi causing them both to fall. "I love you Kokichi." Shuichi whispered in her ear.

"I love you to Shumai."

Yes this is two parts 🤪