Chapter 37

Okay, imma write this smut. Don't expect it to be good because I've never wrote smut before so please ;-;

No ones POV

Minato walked into Kai's room, he saw the smaller one cuddling his hello kitty plush. "Hi Kai." Minato waved. "Hi." Kai mumbled as he nuzzled his stuffed animal. Minato sat down on his bed. "Can you cuddle me?" Kai asked. "Sure." Minato smiled, he layer down next to Kai who turned around and hugged his chest. Kai looked at Minato for a moment then said, "I over heard what you said to Yuki." "Really?" Minato blushed. "Mhm." Kai nodded.

Kai smirked and giggled. "This is embarrassing." Minato mumbled. Kai sat up, "If you want we could." Kai offered. "But, your parents are home." Minato pointed out. "Then we can be quiet." Kai smiled innocently. Minato awkwardly looked around the room. "F-Fine." He gave in. Kai chuckled, "Okay, let me lock the door." Kai got up and closed and locked the door. Kai ran back over back to the bed and climbed on top of Minato, he sat on the others lap and smiled seductively. "Have you done this before?" Kai asked making eye contact with Minato.

"No I haven't, have you?" Minato asked back. "Yeah multiple times, but I don't wanna talk about it." Kai looked away. "Okay okay! Understandable." Minato chuckled. Kai leaned in and softly kissed Minato on the lips. Minato was not mentally prepared yet, but just kissed back. In the middle of the kiss, Kai opened his mouth for Minato to slip his tongue in. Minato didn't know about 'making out' so he paused for a moment. "Why'd you stop?" Kai asked in confusion. "It's just I don't know, that way of kissing." Minato shyly mumbled.

Kai explained to Minato about making out, quickly because he wanted to get back in the moment. Kai grabbed Minato's head and kissed him passionately, he opened his mouth for Minato. He awkwardly did as Kai told him and slipped his tongue into Kai's mouth. As their tongues danced, Kai let out small little moans. Causing Minato to blush. After a little while, Kai pulled back from the kiss for air. A long string of saliva connected from their lips. "You're not a bad kisser for you first time." Kai winked. "T-Thank you.." Minato was a blushing mess.

"You're the one who wanted this. Stop being all flustered, I thought men who wanted sex were supposed to act all dominant or seductive." Kai mumbled, "Is that what you want?" Minato asked. "Yes." Kai immediately nodded."But I rarely know anything about this so it won't be has sexy as you would want it." Minato quickly blurted. "Just stop talking." Kai took of Minato's shirt and threw it across the room, he gently kissed and licked the taller ones neck. He left love bites and hickeys. "Mmm." Minato moans softly under his breathes.

"Is this your sweet spot?" Kai asked as he pointed to his collarbone. "I think so." Minato blushed again. Kai sucked on Minato's collarbone, earning a couple of moans from him. As he did this Kai moved his hand down Minato's stomach, all the way down to the others crotch. Kai rubbed Minato's boner in his pants, Minato held in his moan. "Does that feel good?~" Kai asked while smirking, Minato nodded as his hand was over his mouth. Kai unzipped Minato's pants, then pulled down his boxers.

"Mm~ you have a very large boner don't you Min?" Kai hummed. Kai jerked off Minato for a moment, "Your really hard~." Kai giggled. "Ngh~.." Minato moaned, Kai continued to jerk Minato off. "Okay, I'm gonna put it in my mouth now." Kai opens his mouth and cocked his head down on Minato's penis (haha penis). "Mmm!" Kai moaned softly. He bobbed his head slowly. "Ah!~." Minato moaned loudly. Kai started deep throating Minato's cock. Minato watched in shook of how the little one could do that.

"K-Kai! Doesn't t-tha- ah! H-hurt you?" He stuttered. Kai lifted his head up. "No I'm used to it, also you have a lot of pre cum, it tastes good." Kai explained. "Oh okay.." Minato blushed. "Min, can we actually do it now?" Kai asked. "A-Alright." Minato looked away. Kai striping off his pants the boxers. Minato blushed and looked away. "Your gonna have to get used to this Min Min~" Kai seductively took his shirt off. "I know." He whispered. Kai ran into the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of lotion. "What's that for?" Minato asked. "It's for when you put your dick inside of me it'll feel better." Kai explained.

Kai got lotion on his hands then cover Minato's dick with it. "Ah!~" He moaned softly. Kai quickly explained to Minato what he was supposed to do afterwards. Minato slowly entered Kai, "Hah!~" The bottom moaned loudly. Min started moving slowly as Kai whimpered in pleasure. "Hah..ah~ M-Min! F-Faster!~" Kai yelled. Minato started thrusting faster into Kai. "A-Aah!~ F-Faster! Faster!~ Ah!~" Obeying Kai, Minato started picking up the pas. "Hah...ah! Y-Yes yes!~" Kai could feel the pleasure, he wanted more. Minato let out small grunts. "F-Fuck!~ Min! I-I want More!~" Kai moaned louder. "M-More?" Minato asked stopping,

Kai whimpered. "Why'd you stop?" Kai whined. "S-Sorry." Minato apologized. He started moving again. "Ah!~" Kai went back to moaning.

Okay I'm tired as hell and I don't feel like writing this so imma just stop right there 🤪

Minato laid down next to Kai, the other was asleep currently. Minato was also very tired, Kai was very needy. Minato feel asleep shortly after.

Hey you turds I decided to make this very interesting drawing 😏

😩😩😩 lmao I'm sorry I didn't try at all 💀 but I guess I could give you this Kai ahegao face that I also didn't really try on-

Also what should I do with this "fandom" should I make a social media thingy with this? Help. (I'm making so animation thing with Kai and I don't wanna post it on my main YouTube account or something.)