Chapter 7

Kokichi's POV

After getting my things from Rantaro's house we get back to Shuichi's apartment. He unlocks the door and we walked in. "I'll go get your stuff from the car ok." Shuichi said, I nod and walk in Shuichi's apartment with Kai in my hands. He was awake, looking at me without blinking, it was kinda creepy not gonna lie.

Luckily Rantaro and I already got supplies for the baby so Shuichi didn't have to spend a lot of money on baby stuff. I sit on the couch waiting for Shuichi to bring the stuff in, which I should be helping cause I own a shit tone of junk but I'd rather not, I did just give birth. I see Shuichi coming back in forth bringing stuff inside the apartment every trip.

After what I believe is 30 minutes Shuichi sighs and takes a seat next to me. "Thanks for the help Kokichi!" He smiles "no problem!" I say sarcastically. We both laugh, "Ok but seriously you could've helped a little." I said looking at the floor "Shuichi I just gave birth." I crossed my arms and chuckle.

I look over at Kai who was immediately looked back at me, he then turned his head to Shuichi and stares at him for a moment. He fell asleep (bro y'all's baby is possessed- jk I wouldn't do that) Me and Shuichi look at each other concerned. "Uh I'll go set up the crib." He said getting up and walking towards the pile of things Shuichi had to carry in the house.

Time skippy cause I'm lazy 💀

After and hour we finished setting up the crib. We accidentally woke Kai up cause Shuichi dropped something, so he watched while me and Shuichi were doing work. He's sleeping now, and to be honest I'm pretty sleepy too. "You tired?" Shuichi asked me. "Yeah.." I yawned

"I can sleep on the couch if you like." He offered "no sleeping on a couch isn't good for your back, it's ok we can sleep in the bed together." (not like that you turds) "I mean if that's what you want the ok." He rubbed the back of his neck. He lead me to his bedroom, before I grab my pajamas. He shows me where the bathroom is so I could change.

We both are dressed and climb into bed.

I'm not dead sadly. Slow updates yes.