Chapter 5

Ok very large time skip-

Kokichi's POV

It's been months ever since I was found pregnant. Rantaro keeps pestering his parents about the baby, but I think they are more excited then him. Rantaro's parents are very kind along with his 12 sisters. We would always go visit them, his parents keep asking him when he'll propose to me. I always get flustered, Rantaro keeps telling me that I'm good with kids when I hang out with his sisters.

I was currently on the couch with a sleeping Rantaro, while I was sitting there looking at my stomach that had gotten quite large over the months. I felt the baby kicking around, it felt kinda weird, I rub circles around my stomach. The baby was very active today, maybe....

"Ko..." I heard Rantaro waking up. "Oh hey!" I said running my fingers threw his hair. He hums in response. It was very quiet and peaceful. After we decided to watch Tv for a while for the hours to pass by. Rantaro was feeling around my stomach.

"Hey...I think I have a good name for the baby." He says looking up at me. "Hmm? What is is?" "Well it the baby's a boy was thinking Nozomi."(I kinda like it, it means hope in Japanese."

I giggle softly "yeah, It's cute I like it!" I said looking down. We both share a smile.

One month later...🕺

Panicking! Panicking! Rantaro and I were in the car driving to the hospital. My water broke, I was breathing heavily and sweating. Rantaro continuously keeps telling me it's gonna be ok, we're almost there, but I knew he was panicking too. The hospital wasn't to far from where we lived, which is nice at a time like this.

Rantaro carried me to the entrance. He went over to the counter and told the purple haired doctor about our situation. She rushed over to help me and called other doctors to help (I don't know what I'm doing at this point haha) Next thing I knew I was in a hospital room.

Time skippy 🏃‍♀️💨

The hours of pain had finally stopped. Wow I'm tired. The doctors were doing whatever they do when a baby is delivered. Rantaro and his family were outside in the waiting room. I think he invited Shuichi as well. I see the doctor walking in with the infant in her arms. I smile still kinda hurting. She handed me the baby, I thank her. The baby was sleeping, turns out that he was a boy. The baby look some what like me but...Nothing like Rantaro.

"E-Excuse me." I said making the doctor turn around "Y-yes?" The timid doctor asked. "The baby looks nothing like my boyfriend..." I explained "M-maybe w-we can d-do a dna t-test?" She said I nodded and gently handed her the baby. After waiting a bit she called in Rantaro.

Rantaro's POV

The doctor opened the door "R-Rantaro Amami." She said. I get up and walked to the door. "Please come in..." She explained opening the door wider for me to walk in. I then saw Kokichi looking worried? "U-um we took d-dna tests for the b-baby and I-it doesn't m-match you...." the doctor explained. I looked over at Kokichi then the doctor. "Are sure?" I asked she nodded "A-a hundred percent." She looked at floor. "Do you know who it is!?" I yelled as tears formed in the corners of my eyes "S-sir p-please don't y-yell." She told me. "Sorry..." "I-I'll go check please g-go back to t-he waiting r-room."

I nod and walked back to the waiting area. On the way I was thinking. Kokichi cheated on me? Who's the biological father? Then I was back to the waiting area. "What happened?" Shuichi said looking at me with worry. I sit next to him and cover my face with both my hands. "Are you ok? Did something happen to the baby!?" My mother panicked. "N-no the baby is fine...." I explained "Then why are you so down?" Shuichi asked rubbing my back. "The baby isn't mine..." "Huh!?" Everyone yelled "I knew something was wrong!" My father said "do they know who it is?" Shuichi asked. "No..."

"It's ok, we're all here for you." Shuichi reassured me. I smiled. "Thanks Shuichi, you're a great friend-." "Is there a Shuichi Saihara?" The doctor opened the door. The whole room went silent.