Chapter 11

No ones POV

It's the next day, where Shuichi's parents had arrived from America. They weren't staying for long, just to meet Kokichi, Kai, and there son Shuichi. Who they haven't seen in 3 years. Shuichi's parents were rich actor's, they've always gone places leaving Shuichi alone at home. When he was younger, they would always higher a nanny to babysit him.

When he complained about this situation, they would tell him mind your on business or it's not my fault we had you they would say. This would always hurt Shuichi deeply. When they did pay attention to him, they would always discuss about his future, like having the perfect wife. They would tell him to find a pretty girl, who would cook and clean, had a nice body, perfect skin, beautiful eyes. Shuichi would say it's impossible to find a girl so perfect.

They would make him go on dates with girls, but he never liked any of them. This made his mother annoyed. She would say you're selfish! Or just pick one already! He didn't hate his mother, but he also didn't like her either. His father on the other hand, was a tall man he was kind, respectful. He didn't care who Shuichi would be with nor if he didn't want to be with anyone at all.

Shuichi always liked his father the most. He was just a nice person in general. You all know Keade right? Well when Shuichi's mother heard of her, she would always ask Shuichi if they were dating, did he like her, when they would get together. But Shuichi didn't like her like that, he knew Keade had a crush on him, but he declined.This was 6 years ago when Keade told him her feelings.

Ok, enough of this crappy shit, back to the main story :').

Kokichi was very nervous, all the questions going through her head. Will they like me? Or hate me? What if I mess up! Her anxiety was going up. Shuichi was trying his best to calm her. "Hey how about you get changed we have to leave in a little bit." Shuichi told her, she nodded and got up to change.

She changed into a white button up shirt, a black 15 inch skirt, and white knee high socks. She put on black slip on shoes. Shuichi was wearing a the same thing, but with black dress pants, and fancy black shoes. "Ready to go?" He said fixing his sleeve, Kokichi nodded grabbing Kai from the ground. He wore just a plain white shirt, black shorts and cute little black converse.

They walked outside to the car, putting Kai in his car seat. Shuichi open the door for Kokichi, which made her let out a small giggle. They both get in the car. They were on the way to go to a restaurant, that's where they're going to meet up with Shuichi's parents. (The restaurant is owned by teruteru, but I don't feel like naming it.)

Kai was confused about where they were going, he looked out the window. Looking at all the lights in the city. He was fascinated, forgetting everything around him. He moved his small hand toward the window. Starting to touch the cold glass. But his baby personality kicked in, so he started hitting the window.

Kokichi turned her head. "Kai please don't hit the windows, you'll break it!" Kokichi told him. Being a obedient baby he is, he immediately stoped. But he kept looking at the window. But the scenery was ruined by his own hand prints, the finger prints covered most of the pretty buildings and lights. He looked at his hands, then the window. He whined a bit but quickly got over it.

Finally the family arrived at the restaurant. They get out the car, Kai pointed at the window "cwean." (Clean) he said, "ok we'll clean it later ok." Shuichi said taking out the car seat. They enter the restaurant. Being greeted by a short women with brown hair (teruteru's mom). They get a table and wait for Shuichi's parents.

They got a high chair for Kai. He didn't like it that much, he got used to it quickly as always. Finally Shuichi's parents got there, Kokichi was looking down at the floor. "Hello there Shuichi!" His father greeted him. "And you must be Kokichi!" He happily took her hand and shook it. "Hello sir." She responded. "Please, call me Mr.Saihara." He corrected her.

She nodded, Mr.Saihara was a tall man, with pitch black hair. Long eyelashes like Shuichi's. He had grey eyes and was pale. Shuichi's mother walked over to them and examined Kokichi. She scoffed silently, no one heard her. She was also quite tall, blue hair, green eyes, long eyelashes, she is a very pretty woman.

She walked over to Kokichi, "hello, it's 'nice' to meet you." She said with a fake smile. "Hello, ma'am." Kokichi said smiling. 'Well at least she has manners.' Mrs. Saihara thought to herself. They all took a seat a the table. Shuichi and Kokichi sitting next to each other, Mr. Saihara across from Shuichi, and Mrs. Saihara across Kokichi.

Kokichi was never really shy, but since this was her first time meeting Shuichi's parents. She feels like they would like her as much as Amami's family. Kai was at the end of the table, looking at the to new faces. He first looked at Mrs. Saihara, he didn't seem to like her that much. Then over to Mr. Saihara who was talking to Kokichi, Kai thought he was much more nicer than the other adult.

Mr. Saihara looked over to Kai, "this must be the baby." He said looking at Shuichi. Kai looked at the man, then to his mother (Kokichi). "What's his name?" He asked. Kai looked back at him "Kwai." He mumbled. "Oh! He can already speak?" He asked Shuichi. "Well sort of, he can only say words, not sentences." She explained. "He's a fast learner." Kokichi stated.

"Oh so Kai, is that right." He smiled at the baby. "Kwai.." he mumbled again. "He's so cute." Mr. Saihara mumbled. Mrs. Saihara was looking at Kokichi while she wasn't noticing. Then she finally spoke up "so how'd you two meet?" She put on another fake smile. "It's kinda a long story.." Shuichi rubbed the back of his neck.

"No please tell us." She said, Shuichi knew if he told her it wouldn't go so well. He could already tell he didn't like her. "Ok um ok." He looked over to Kokichi, "well, we've known each other ever since middle school, uh she was originally with someone else, but things kinda happened and uh..." "what kind of thing?" Mr. Saihara questioned. "It's kinda hard to explain." Shuichi said

"How about you let Kokichi explain then." His mother insisted. "Um-." "Can I get you any drinks?" The waiter interrupted, Shuichi let's out silent sigh.

:')