Chapter 49

Sorry for slow updates I've been lazy- also I didn't know what to do with this chapter 🥲

No ones POV

Kai gets up from the bed and slips on his underwear. Yuki sat up a bit. "That was good." Kai said, then turned to Yuki. "Was it good for you too?" He asked fixing up his hair. "Yeah." Yuki yawned. Kai smiled softly and crawled on top of the other. "What are you doing?" Yuki asked. "I want cuddles." Kai said, nuzzling Yuki's chest. "No, get off." Yuki groaned. "Why?" Kai whined, looking at Yuki in sadness. Yuki his himself under the blankets. "Gosh, I just wanted to be cute." Kai mumbled and got off of Yuki.

"Hey Kai?" Yuki asked. "Hm?" "Are you okay?" Kai stated silent. "Ah, yeah." Kai answered putting his shirt on. "You don't sound okay." Yuki shook his head. "Well, when am I ever okay." Kai sighed. "Ha! Wow edgy." Yuki laughed. "Your the one that asked me dumbass." Kai rolled his eyes in frustration. "I was just kidding, sorry that wasn't that funny." Yuki apologized to the boy. Kai looked down at the floor, feeling upset. Yuki noticed and gently hugged Kai from the back.

"Huh?" Kai jumped in surprise, "You seem like you needed a hug." Yuki whispered. The two sat in silence, until Kai started to cry a bit. "Don't cry Kai, I know things have been tough but you have to stay strong." Yuki said to Kai, "I can't help it." He held onto Yuki tightly. Yuki rubbed his back in comfort, "Can we shower together?" Kai asked with a sad voice. "Sure Kai." Yuki sighed. He then picked up Kai and walked to the bathroom. "I guess there wasn't really a point in putting your clothes on." Yuki laughed at Kai softly.

"Well, I just realized I wanted to take a shower." Kai yawned as Yuki started the water. "I can't remember the last time I've showered with you." Kai spoke up after getting undressed. "Yeah." Yuki mumbled checking the temperature of the water. It's wasn't too hot or cold. "Come on." Yuki gently grabbed Kai's soft hand and led him into the small shower. After a while of just standing there holding each other, they decided to get cleaned up.

"Yuki?" Kai said, "Yeah?" "Do you miss us?" Kai fiddled with his hair. "Us?" Yuki looked confused. "When we were together, you know before all of this." Kai frowned. "Oh, I guess I do." Yuki answered. "I miss us a lot." Kai blushed. "Hey why are acting so soft all of a sudden?" Yuki asked. "No reason." Kai furrowed his eyebrows. "Can I clean your hair?" Kai asked. "Sure." Yuki chuckled.

Time skippy

The two got dressed and Kai was about to leave. "Bye Kai." Yuki waved as the other was opening the door. "Oh, before I go I need to tell you something." Kai said turning to Yuki. "What is it?" Yuki tilted his head. "I love you." Yuki's eyes widened in shock. "Do you.. Do you feel the same way?" Kai mumbled in a soft voice, he was scared of what Yuki might say. "It's okay you don't have to answer-."

"I do love you Kai."

Tea