Chapter 36

No ones POV

"I bet that's Yuki." Minato mumbled under his breathe, he looked over at Kai who was getting his emotions together. "Okay well, me and Shumai are gonna go in our bedroom." Kokichi pushed Shuichi into their bedroom, not wanting to get involved. "Bye!" Nagito smiled and disappeared into the air. Minato shook his end to see if he was seeing things. "I'll go too, good luck." Hajime waved and disappeared just like Nagito. "What the hell..." Minato brushed his front hairs back. "I'll get the door." Kai wandered over to front door and unlocked it. Kai looked up and saw Yuki, sweating a bit.

"H-Hi Kai." Yuki waved. "Hi." Kai awkwardly waved. "Heyyy." Minato greeted dragging the 'y' in 'hey'. "Look this is nothing serious I just wanna talk." Yuki smiled softly tilting his head. "Okay." Kai said and grabbed Yuki's hand. The warmth of Kai's hand gently holding Yuki's, he has a small flash back of them together happily. Yuki shook it off and followed Kai to his room. Kai let go of Yuki's hand and sat down on his bed. Yuki looked around the room, no more small photos of the two of them, the room was more clean.

Yuki's felt weird being in Kai's room. "If this is about that phone call, that wasn't me." Kai explained, playing with some of his hair. "It was your idiot brother Min." Kai mumbled the nickname he had given Minato. "Oh, that makes sense." Yuki rubbed the back of his neck. "Is there anything else you wanna talk about?" Kai asked softly looking up at Yuki. "Well, since that wasn't you on the phone then, can I ask how you're really feeling?" Yuki said. "I'm fine." Kai looked away fiddling with his ahoge, curling it a bit.

"Are you sure?" Yuki wanted to make sure. "Yes Yuki I am alright." Kai grumbled. "Okay." Yuki awkwardly smiled. "Why'd you do that to yourself?" Yuki asked softly sitting down next to Kai on his bed. "Do what?" Kai looked up. "You know, the reason you ended up in the hospital..." Yuki frowned softly. "I don't wanna talk about." Kai crossed his arms. "Please Kai, your mom said it's my fault. I just wanna know what I did." Yuki mumbled. "Your a real idiot, you should know what you did cause you did it." Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know that! I'm sorry I'm such an idiot I can't help it!" Yuki grabbed Kai's shoulder. "Just tell me!" Yuki had a upset face, like he was about to cry. Kai didn't want to talk about it, he didn't want to be in this situation. Fuck you Minato. Kai looked down at his lap,  he was shaking a little. "I don't want to." He mumbled in sadness. "Why not?" Yuki's grip on Kai's shoulder tightened. "You're hurting me.." Kai whispered. "I'm sorry." Yuki took his hand away.

It was silent. "Kai." Yuki said. "No." Kai didn't look at Yuki. "Please." "No." Kai refused. "Look at me." Yuki grabbed Kai's chin. "Please tell me." Yuki was trying his best to stay calm. "I-I don't want to." Kai shook his head. "Why are you being so stubborn!?" Yuki yelled getting irritated. "Please don't yell.." Kai whimpered. Yuki let go of Kai's chin and curled up into a ball. "I'm sorry." Kai mumbled. "Shut up." Yuki grumbled. Kai looked down at his lap again. Yuki was mumbled random stuff, Kai just ignored him. The room was filled with sorrow.

Minato was sitting on the couch petting Mochi, or as he liked to call the dog "Moch Moch". "Do you think Kai and Yuki are doing okay?" Minato asked the dog. "Woof." Mochi barked. "You think I should check on them?" Minato said. "Woof." Mochi barked. "Okay I'll go check on them." Minato got up from the couch. Mochi grumbled, the dog meant 'not to go, give Mochi more tummy rubs'. Minato walked over to Kai's room. He heard some yelling. 'Oh no, Yuki's gotten mad. I have to and help Kai!' Minato thought to himself.

He was ready to be Kai's knight and shining armor. Minato busted threw the door, he looked at the two. Yuki was hugging Kai as he cried. "What did you to him?" Minato asked in confusion. "I-I accidentally yelled at him.." Yuki admitted. Kai sniffled in Yuki's arm hiding his face, firmly grasping Yuki's sleeve. Minato found it cute. "H-Hum to me!" Kai mumbled in Yuki's ear. "Okay okay." Yuki whispered, he hummed softly to Kai (song: Adore You Harry Styles) Kai smiled. Minato watched as the two cuddled. 'Did they forgot I was hear?' Minato had a blank face.

"Now kiss me." Kai whispered. "K-Kai! I have a girlfriend..." Yuki protested. "I don't give a fuck, kiss me." Kai demanded. Minato awkwardly watched, Mochi ran over and scratched his pants. "I'm gonna go." Minato ran away and closed the door slightly. "Kai that would be cheating." Yuki pointed out. "Fine, get off me." Kai glared at Yuki. "Sorry." Yuki mumbled and let go of Kai. "Now get out of my house I don't need you anymore." Kai whispered. Yuki got up and walked out of Kai's room. "You still love him don't you?" Minato chuckled in girly voice.

"What? No! I got over him." Yuki shook his head. "Yeah right." Minato rolled his eyes. "I'm serious." Yuki mumbled. "Okay, so you won't mind if I just walk in there and have sex with him." Minato got up from the couch and walked to Kai's door. "Wha-." "See." Minato chuckled. "No but seriously, I'm gonna do it. Bye." Minato walked into Kai's room and closed the door. Yuki left the house with a weird feeling, an angry feeling. He Shrugged it off and walked home. 'Do I still like Kai? No I don't, or at least I think so. I have a girlfriend, who I just randomly got together with... why the hell did I do that? So I don't love her, makes sense. But I do love her, damn I hate love.

Sometimes.

DO YOU GUYS WANT MINATO X KAI SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!?

Also if you enjoy this story, join my fandom. Yes this is a fandom now. Wait is that how it works-